SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 25, 2014, 09:08 AM
If it flies, I probably have 1
United Kingdom, Fauldhouse
Joined Mar 2014
1,961 Posts
Question
New gopro hero (basic)

Does anyone know if the new gopro hero basic model has a live video output in the USB port, as the other hero models?

i am thinking about getting this as my first gopro with the intention to fit it to my Blade 350qx - for 2 main reasons, i like the non gopro price point, i can live with spending 100 on a camera , not so much 300 lol
also it does not have Wifi so my thinking is it wont interfiere with the signal and GPS as all the other gopro cameras do, so should be fine to just pop on and fly

i am curious about the live video out, as i would like to later on add FPV to my blade, and this would be a great way, meaning i would only need to get the transmitter and bec to power it, but it all depends on whether they included the live video out with this model?
i can see anything on there site about that

anyone have one? or know?

thanks
Scottish_steve75 is offline Find More Posts by Scottish_steve75
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 12, 2015, 08:20 PM
United Kingdom, London
Joined Oct 2014
1 Posts
I would really like to know the answer too... pleaseeee!
chpa is offline Find More Posts by chpa
Old Jan 13, 2015, 12:16 AM
If it flies, I probably have 1
United Kingdom, Fauldhouse
Joined Mar 2014
1,961 Posts
I got the gopro and one thing I can tell is, they changed the USB connector, it is not the same as a hero 3 , the hero 3 fpv lead will not plug into the new hero
Scottish_steve75 is offline Find More Posts by Scottish_steve75