HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 11, 2014, 03:53 PM
Joined May 2013
41 Posts
Help!
Multicopter help! motor // prop selection

Hello ,

I'm looking for some help. I have a quadcopter. the weight is 2130grams with everything on including battery. Battery is a 4S 5100mAh. Using graupner 9x5 props with DJI ESC 30A and DJI 920kV motors.

My hover time is around 9mins. Less when flying around 6-7mins maybe.

I am now looking to change motors are the DJI ones are just not durable.

Can anyone recommend me a motor setup and what props to use for longer flight time.

Thanks
yappy is offline Find More Posts by yappy
to remove ads between posts

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Please Help Me Select a Prop for a Slow Stick w/ Brushless Motor sstephenson Parkflyers 10 Feb 17, 2014 07:23 PM
For Sale Prop charts to help you select the right Prop & Threads unclegeorge Aircraft - Fuel - Engines and Accessories (FS/W) 0 Oct 25, 2013 02:59 PM
For Sale Prop charts to help you select the right Prop & Threads unclegeorge Aircraft - Fuel - Engines and Accessories (FS/W) 0 Oct 19, 2013 11:29 AM
For Sale Prop charts to help you select the right Prop & Threads unclegeorge Aircraft - Fuel - Engines and Accessories (FS/W) 0 Sep 27, 2013 03:45 PM
For Sale Prop charts to help you select the right Prop & Threads unclegeorge Aircraft - Fuel - Engines and Accessories (FS/W) 2 Sep 24, 2013 07:19 PM