HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 17, 2012, 05:38 PM
Crash....Fix......repeat.
United States, UT, Eagle Mountain
Joined Jan 2012
409 Posts
Discussion
Interchangeable parts Sky surfer/bixler/hawk sky etc etc...

So I'm having a hard time finding replacement parts for my sky surfer, the main components specifically.....fuselage...wings. Has anyone done mods to accommodate other parts from different planes? I know the bixler is the same as the sky surfer and replacement parts are as hard to find as the SS, at least what I've found so far.
kokopropelli is online now Find More Posts by kokopropelli
to remove ads between posts
Old May 26, 2012, 04:00 AM
Balsa builder and balsa basher
Joined Apr 2012
683 Posts
sorry for the late reply but im also looking at the skysurfer. If you go on hobby kings website you'll find a replacement fuselage and the replacement wing. Here's the link for the replacement fuselage http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...Fuselage_.html

And here's the link to the replacement wing http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...ing_Unit_.html
RC Trainer plane is offline Find More Posts by RC Trainer plane
Old May 26, 2012, 01:07 PM
Crash....Fix......repeat.
United States, UT, Eagle Mountain
Joined Jan 2012
409 Posts
Its all good, I ended up getting replacement parts through readymaderc.
kokopropelli is online now Find More Posts by kokopropelli
Old May 26, 2012, 01:31 PM
Balsa builder and balsa basher
Joined Apr 2012
683 Posts
cool BTW is the floater jet any good ?
RC Trainer plane is offline Find More Posts by RC Trainer plane