HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 03, 2010, 05:41 PM
Joined Oct 2008
461 Posts
Discussion
RC RC Onroad racing Alabama Birmingham Pelham area

RC RC Onroad racing in Alabama Birmingham Pelham area?

On that note, Hello everone,

Wanted to drop in and let everyone know our local Birmingham -Pelham Alabama rc (remote control) onroad track arrived this past week. All looks good and ready to go. It measures a 30 to 60 feet in width and can be anywhere from 30 to 80 feet in length as usual. Most of our setups are 40x60's. We can even setup for oval or onroad. I think for now, until we get settled here in Birmingham, we'll keep the rolls of ozite carpet inside and see how the winters are here in Alabama. Todd, Chip and a few others are working on a indoor facilty that can hold and will be open in time for our RC 2011 Kart Nationals! For more information email us: techsupport@teamedgerc.com

Were located in Birmingham AL near 31 and 65 / Valleydale RD. Keep in mind, our rc onroad track is mobile so we can come out to you if you have a smooth location to run like us. Keep in mind once again, this is for electric onroad only. Bday parties or other fun events are always popular for RC racing to! Rentals are available as well!

Robert and Staff
TERC
Team Edge RC
techsupport@teamedgerc.com
"Where speed and skill meet"
RBPRacingKarts is offline Find More Posts by RBPRacingKarts
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 03, 2010, 06:11 PM
Hairless Monkey
GA
Joined Apr 2010
188 Posts
Thats cool with the new track. All I need to do is get on the highway and cut over from Atlanta to Birmingham. When did you guys move? Did I miss something? You'll be so much closer.

Hairless Monkey
HairlessMonkey is offline Find More Posts by HairlessMonkey
Old Nov 04, 2010, 01:44 PM
Joined Oct 2008
461 Posts
We hope you all can make it out more since were much closer. Whats there 8 to 12 of you guys there now?

Robert
TERC
TechSupport@TeamEdgeRC.com
"where speed and skill meet"
RBPRacingKarts is offline Find More Posts by RBPRacingKarts
Old Nov 05, 2010, 09:36 PM
Just_Me
Florida
Joined Mar 2009
361 Posts
Is this topic for those racing in your area Robert and those only? I know many of us FL drivers will be up that way. Let us know.
Just_me is offline Find More Posts by Just_me
Old Nov 06, 2010, 09:31 AM
Dave N Cindy
Joined Jul 2009
110 Posts
Your correct JM. He's setting this up for those who live in his area or planning to race there soon. Please be sure to pass this along to the others ok? Don't want him get into trouble by double posting or topic threading as some are doing with there rc questions here<LOL>

DnC
DaveNCindy is offline Find More Posts by DaveNCindy
Old Nov 06, 2010, 09:48 AM
EatenDirt
TN
Joined Jun 2009
306 Posts
Awesome! I'm like 4 hours if that from TERC. Beats drivng to Montgomery or Dothan now. Hey Dave be sure to tell Cindy nice job so far.
EatenDirt is offline Find More Posts by EatenDirt
Old Nov 06, 2010, 09:53 AM
Dave N Cindy
Joined Jul 2009
110 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by EatenDirt View Post
Awesome! I'm like 4 hours if that from TERC. Beats drivng to Montgomery or Dothan now. Hey Dave be sure to tell Cindy nice job so far.

Thanks Ronnie. I'll tell here.

DnC
Old Nov 06, 2010, 10:30 AM
DMonster
Central Alabama
Joined Oct 2010
136 Posts
I can make it out with advance notice.

Dmonster
dmonster is offline Find More Posts by dmonster
Old Nov 06, 2010, 07:10 PM
Joined Dec 2009
218 Posts
Are we splitting up regions and getting ready for nationals Robert? I'm getting that feeling bro

Motty
motty is offline Find More Posts by motty
Old Nov 06, 2010, 07:22 PM
Cakeman
Joined Feb 2010
292 Posts
Anyone know when the next race is and where in AL?

Cakeman
cakeman is offline Find More Posts by cakeman
Old Nov 07, 2010, 01:33 PM
1fastrckart
Montgomery AL
Joined Mar 2009
217 Posts
If it's indoor please count us in. Roll Call Tim, Jess, Kerry, Jason H, Larry, Nick, Richard and his dad, Marcus, and I. Were all here doing lunch at WhatAburger right now! Looks like a rc club meeting here. Outside racing in Alabama I'm not sure about. You'll find it may be a little cool here Robert for that. This isn't South Florida G.

Fastkart
1fastrckart is offline Find More Posts by 1fastrckart
Old Nov 08, 2010, 08:54 PM
Out side of Destin FL.
Joined Sep 2009
339 Posts
Damn you guys. Noone called about WhataBurger for lunch. Not even an email. Hey Ceri, Jonathan, Dale, Twiggy, Steven and myself can make it up a few times. Maybe other drivers will to once they read this. See we try to support you Al guys.

JB'
djskiptonic is offline Find More Posts by djskiptonic
Old Nov 10, 2010, 03:02 PM
Hairless Monkey
GA
Joined Apr 2010
188 Posts
What hotels are around you? JB emailed me and said they stayed at a LQ or LaQuinta.

Hairless Monkey
HairlessMonkey is offline Find More Posts by HairlessMonkey
Old Nov 10, 2010, 06:45 PM
Out side of Destin FL.
Joined Sep 2009
339 Posts
It was the one near the highway HM.

JB'
djskiptonic is offline Find More Posts by djskiptonic
Old Nov 11, 2010, 08:18 AM
Dave N Cindy
Joined Jul 2009
110 Posts
I'm heading up to see Robert and the new place this weekend. Anyone needing anything? We're using the dually so space is limited.

Cindy
DnC