HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Model Mad, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 13, 2013, 11:08 AM
Joined Oct 2005
144 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Wanted
Cockpit Master Backyard Edition

Back in 2003 I bought a copy of MachineWorks Cockpit Master Backyard Edition from TTi in California, that was directly downloaded from their website (i.e. it didnít come on disk).

After installing the downloaded file (BEINSTALL18XLc) on my hard drive the program gave me a number which I shot to TTi (with some info about my hard drive, possibly its serial number) and in return TTi generated and sent me a unlock key that would unlock the program for that hard drive.

The hard drive that I installed the program on, died last month and with no hard disk, MachineWorks, or TTI around anymore, I want to know if anyone can help me with a copy of that program?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

MM
Model Mad is offline Find More Posts by Model Mad
to remove ads between posts