Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jul 01, 2014, 09:14 PM
Get ya Alpha up
Australia, WA, Mandurah
Joined Mar 2012
351 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukiwi View Post
Well, perhaps another servo to add to the suspect list?

Rudder locked full over & made things very interesting, trying to get the plane back on the ground intact.
Failed there, unfortunately......Luckily it was only minor damage. However, it is already fixed & replaced with Savox 0255 .
These were the servos that "seemed" to be a Savox clone or copy. Exactly the same size, spline etc. Now in the bin. Ho Hum....
Know the feeling unfortunately, yep bin them all as they will drop off like flies from now on.
Hoverin is offline Find More Posts by Hoverin
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 09, 2014, 08:14 AM
how'd I do that....oh
South Africa, GP, Pretoria
Joined May 2011
2,247 Posts
ok guys know i havent been around too much lately,nevermind flying. if my Slick has had 5 flights this whole year it's alot life just to busy with carreer change ect....but soon all will be chilled amd i'll have time again to tear some sky,well hopefully....rusty as hell
just need some sim time to get the muscle memory back and i can have fun again.
so a lot of talk regarding servo's ect but anyone got any new vid or some pics of the o'll Slickeroooooo???
chop stiX is offline Find More Posts by chop stiX
Old Jul 10, 2014, 01:57 AM
Get ya Alpha up
Australia, WA, Mandurah
Joined Mar 2012
351 Posts
Flying this weekend hopefully Chop. Been a while for me too bits n pieces here n there but no flying worth mentioning. I'll see if I can get a video.
Hoverin is offline Find More Posts by Hoverin