New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 26, 2015, 03:44 PM
Find More Posts by Fidy$Trainer
USA, GA, Atlanta
Joined Sep 2008
1,129 Posts
DX7 Ultra Micro 3ch Setup Help

I just purchased a 3ch Ultra Micro Space Walker. Question how do I set this up on my DX7. This is a 3ch airplane just rudder and elevator. I used a new model and when I bind it the rudder seems to go all the way to the right and doesn't center. I have either a servo issue or setup issue.

Any help would be appreciated.
Fidy$Trainer is offline Find More Posts by Fidy$Trainer
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 29, 2015, 09:08 AM
Find More Posts by dacaur
Heli's rule!
Midvale, Utah, USA
Joined Mar 2005
10,850 Posts
When posting about your dx7, you need to mention if this is the old silver DX7 or the new black DX7. Many times solutions will be different between the two.

First thing to try is resetting the model memory and bind again. If the same thing happens, it's an issue with the plane. If you want to see if it's an easy fix before you return it , first thing to check is to see if the servo is centered, it's possible the control rod is just too long\short...
dacaur is offline Find More Posts by dacaur