HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 14, 2014, 04:40 AM
Joined Aug 2011
43 Posts
Discussion
Turnigy 1/16 Monster Beetle vs Mini Trooper?

Hi Guys,

I recently purchased the 1/16 SCT thinking it was the same as the mini trooper and a mate got the Monster Beetle, i am now fed up of changing stripped plastic diffs every run and the beetle is far more durable and better built.

My question is that I want the Mini Trooper as i prefer the SCT look but my mate wants me to get the Beetle so that we can pool parts but as far as i can see the only difference is that the Mini Trooper has different shell and wheels? also Trooper has the upgraded glassfibre chassis and top plate but are there any other differences? anyone run both side by side, the reason my mate wants me to get the same is so we can race and evenly matched, which isnt the case at the moment with my SCT which handles like rubbish!
mattwarner is offline Find More Posts by mattwarner
to remove ads between posts