SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 26, 2014, 09:52 AM
Stupid Model...
United States, VA
Joined Jan 2014
84 Posts
Question
FPV set-up for a beginner

Hey guys. I'm new to FPV, and when I say new I mean that I have never actually touched or flown FPV I'm not necessarily looking to get into it straight away, but I would eventually like to be able to slap a small camera on one of my scratchbuilds and fly it FPV style.
I'm looking for something simple, small (preferably) and cheap. I really don't care about looks or performance too much, I just need something that will get me started.
Also, no goggles. I would prefer to have a screen to look at.
So suggestions?

Thanks,
Andrew
The_LeadingEdge is online now Find More Posts by The_LeadingEdge
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 26, 2014, 12:41 PM
A man with too many toys
United States
Joined Feb 2001
18,061 Posts
Those Skyzone Plug-N-Play FPV Sets are perfect for beginners. That's what i started with. You can get them at Hobby King and other stores.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2255317

RC Man is offline Find More Posts by RC Man