HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 18, 2011, 05:08 PM
Vermont
Joined Dec 2003
954 Posts
Discussion
Good experience with dronevision.com, wish hk was like them!

Got some fatsharks and a lawmate 1.2 video tx/rx from them and got it in a week and a half. They have a chat thing thats live and people who fly fpv who seem to know what they are talking about. I cant believe I spoke with someone in the first place.
spacecase is offline Find More Posts by spacecase
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 18, 2011, 06:06 PM
Joined Apr 2008
299 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecase View Post
Got some fatsharks and a lawmate 1.2 video tx/rx from them and got it in a week and a half. They have a chat thing thats live and people who fly fpv who seem to know what they are talking about. I cant believe I spoke with someone in the first place.
There is another thread on here a few days ago praising them, so I ordered a Lawmate receiver on Sunday. Amazingly I was rang up an hour later from China to say it would not be despatched till Tuesday as it is a bank holiday in China on Monday. Now that's service When people care that much about you as a customer, you know you are not going to have any problems !

Also I like the fact they have realistic potage charges of $18 insured and tracked, rather that the take the piss prices of $30 many other FPV vendors are adopting (to send a 300 gram parcel).
thecrawfords67 is offline Find More Posts by thecrawfords67
Old Jul 18, 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered User
The Netherlands
Joined Jul 2010
511 Posts
Make that dronesvision.com as dronevision.com is a placeholder site.
cmanley_nl is offline Find More Posts by cmanley_nl