Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jul 31, 2007, 06:58 PM
Joined Jul 2007
116 Posts
Discussion
new to group and questions!!

hey sup all !!

well im new to the group and to the kyosho hor there freaking fun but!!
how do you cure the death wiggle's
is there any way to make it turn better at higher speeds with out doing the near stall slow?
i seen the direct steering that people hooked up is it better?

and lastly how many people in here have them in here ? and are any of you in tampa fla?
duke 34677 is offline Find More Posts by duke 34677
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 01, 2007, 10:48 AM
PROFESSOR TRUTH JIMMY ICE
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Sep 2003
6,641 Posts
I think most of us have them...

the direct steering mod is the best mod for steering..

the death wiggle can be a factor of an unbalanced/unglued tire... but you can add a Kyosho steering damper.....

in stock steering form, the bike doesn't turn well at all at high speeds, but if you either put in the lightened flywheel or put a silicone insert in the front tire, you can get more responsive turning...the way the tire is stock, with just the weighted flywheel, it's like it's riding on a low tire.... slow-turning and dangerous.... the silicone insert gives the front tire a "full of air feel" versus the way it is stock... and makes the bike more responsive
Akura2 is offline Find More Posts by Akura2
Old Aug 01, 2007, 05:59 PM
Joined Jul 2007
116 Posts
cool thanx
but the tires are glued on and i did put a insert it the frount and rear today i seeen somewhere that you can use foam from homey depot so i got some . just waiting for the florida afternoon rain to end and i'll test it
duke 34677 is offline Find More Posts by duke 34677