Step 1: Tear it apart
United States, FL, Melbourne
Joined Feb 2011
4,762 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SebastianJ View Post
Massive,

How do I order form your shop?

There's no "Buy now" or "Add to cart" button.
Sorry Sebastian, we're only servicing North America right now, but if\when we start taking international orders in addition to Canada, would you be willing to pay the shipping costs? Last I checked, USPS charges around $48 to ship Priority Medium Flat Rate.

We do have 150 V202's and 50 H36's coming within the week. These will be sold without the retail packaging to cut costs and as a result we may be able to offer these with cheaper Parcel Post shipping to international locations (at around $15). We could also ship the Mini Pet without its retail packaging as well this way. The thing is, for international you could get it cheaper and about the same time by ordering drop-shipped from China. Of course, it wouldn't be flight tested. In any case if we decide to do international, the first buyers would be Guinea pigs.

I just looked at Parcel Post for Domestic and the cost savings is only $2, so it's not worth it over the cheap $10.85 cost for priority.
MassiveOverkill is online now Find More Posts by MassiveOverkill
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 06, 2012, 09:30 AM
Joined Feb 2011
4,762 Posts
For those of you who don't mind not having the blister packaging, we can do this if you want to buy 2 and save $10.85 on shipping (obviously we would add padding to what you see in the picture):

Also, for those of you who've lost yours in a tree, lake, etc. or want a spare BNF we can add a BNF to the catalogue (only red beetle since everyone is buying the bee), which we would cost $40 shipped and any accessories you bought with it would be shipped in the same Priority Small Flat Rate box. It would basically be the quad only without any accesories, but you could add them ala carte.

If the above is something you're interested in, let us know and we'll add it.

Forgot to add that on this shipment we're receiving this week, we'll be getting the female Losi\Walkera battery connectors so if you've broken yours you can now solder on a new one.
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by MassiveOverkill; Dec 06, 2012 at 02:51 PM.
Old Dec 06, 2012, 08:47 PM
Joined Feb 2011
4,762 Posts
We just put the Mini Pet on sale. It's now $44.95 plus shipping.
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 07, 2012, 06:13 AM
Doink-not again :)...aka Greg
United States, MI, Sterling Heights
Joined Jul 2012
1,150 Posts
Hopefully I will be putting an order in soon (have to watch purchases with xmas and all).
Do you know if the new V202 will bind to the 9x? Will you have a BNF?

If anyone is on the fence about ordering the Turnigy batteries for any of their quads, do so. These batts took a tame V939 and made it a flying hummingbird. Almost uncontrollable. All I kept saying was wow. Will be ordering some more when funds are available but defiantly from this store.
Makdaddy is online now Find More Posts by Makdaddy
Last edited by Makdaddy; Dec 07, 2012 at 07:10 AM.
Old Dec 07, 2012, 06:26 AM
The flightless bird
Joined Aug 2004
2,273 Posts
@Makdaddy, unfortunately the V202 has different protocols to the previous WLToys products (and 9X) so it'll have to be restricted to its own transmitter.
jameschen072 is offline Find More Posts by jameschen072
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 07, 2012, 06:32 AM
Joined Feb 2011
4,762 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makdaddy View Post
Hopefully I will be putting an order in soon (have to watch purchases with xmas and all).
Do you know if the new V202 will bind to the 9x? Will you have a BNF?

If anyone is on the fence about ordering the Turnigy batteries these for any of their quads, do so. These batts took a tame V939 and made it a flying hummingbird. Almost uncontrollable. All I kept saying was wow. Will be ordering some more when funds are available but defiantly from this store.
Hey Mak, The V202 doesn't use the FlySky protocol from all reports, but we'll know first-hand in a week. If by some miracle it is FlySky compatible, then a BNF would be prudent. Still looking to see if we can do a BNF for the H36.

Thanks for your support.
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 07, 2012, 07:11 AM
Joined Jul 2012
1,150 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassiveOverkill View Post
Hey Mak, The V202 doesn't use the FlySky protocol from all reports, but we'll know first-hand in a week. If by some miracle it is FlySky compatible, then a BNF would be prudent. Still looking to see if we can do a BNF for the H36.

Thanks for your support.
Well no 9x can be an issue with me (already have to many TX's in a box).
The H36 is 9x compatable though right?
Old Dec 07, 2012, 07:16 AM
Joined Feb 2011
4,762 Posts
Quote:
Well no 9x can be an issue with me (already have to many TX's in a box).
The H36 is 9x compatable though right?
Yes, in fact I was flying it with my V939 transmitter yesterday. There's always the rebinding issue though that some find as a nuisance.
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 07, 2012, 07:30 AM
Joined Jul 2012
1,150 Posts
Quote:
Yes, in fact I was flying it with my V939 transmitter yesterday. There's always the rebinding issue though that some find as a nuisance.
How does it compare to the V939 - same, tamer? Will you sell a BNF?
Old Dec 07, 2012, 08:04 AM
Joined Feb 2011
4,762 Posts
Quote:
How does it compare to the V939 - same, tamer? Will you sell a BNF?
It's like a V939 on steroids. I liked the V939, but I like the H36 so much more. Auto flips are easier because it automatically throttles up for you (you still need to apply throttle after the flip). I didn't like the fact that it didn't have perimeter LEDs, but the green eyes are pretty bright, bright enough that they shine through the MP canopy. I'll have to take her for a night spin and see if the eyes are good enough for orientation. It's not stable like the MP or Hubsan so I don't think it's suitable for 808 cam (although I haven't actually tried yet).

It's a speed demon for sure, and with the larger MP blades it's even better. Using the V939 controller at 60% rates, she has maximum agility without autoflipping. The stock controller is OK, wish it had more rate settings. The thing is pretty tough too.......no weaknesses structurally so far, even with the small booms, very little flex and the battery holder is beefy, which is one drawback with the Mini Pet.
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 07, 2012, 12:29 PM
Droner
Denmark, Capital Region of Denmark, CPH
Joined Mar 2006
2,410 Posts
Quote:
Sorry Sebastian, we're only servicing North America right now, but if\when we start taking international orders in addition to Canada, would you be willing to pay the shipping costs? Last I checked, USPS charges around $48 to ship Priority Medium Flat Rate.

We do have 150 V202's and 50 H36's coming within the week. These will be sold without the retail packaging to cut costs and as a result we may be able to offer these with cheaper Parcel Post shipping to international locations (at around $15). We could also ship the Mini Pet without its retail packaging as well this way. The thing is, for international you could get it cheaper and about the same time by ordering drop-shipped from China. Of course, it wouldn't be flight tested. In any case if we decide to do international, the first buyers would be Guinea pigs.

I just looked at Parcel Post for Domestic and the cost savings is only $2, so it's not worth it over the cheap $10.85 cost for priority.
Thanks but I only wanted a bunch of props in an envelope.

S.
SebastianJ is offline Find More Posts by SebastianJ
Old Dec 07, 2012, 02:46 PM
Joined Feb 2011
4,762 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SebastianJ View Post
Thanks but I only wanted a bunch of props in an envelope.

S.
Sebastian, if the system would let us print First Class Labels for international we would do it.
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 09, 2012, 11:58 AM
Sir Crashalot
Joined Oct 2011
2,211 Posts
Another vid of the mini pet.

HJ997 Mini Pet in backyard (3 min 45 sec)
stonecutter is online now Find More Posts by stonecutter
Old Dec 09, 2012, 12:06 PM
United States, TN, Knoxville
Joined Jun 2012
554 Posts
I need to get around to making a paypal account. And catch the buzzzzzz.
variantman is offline Find More Posts by variantman
Old Dec 09, 2012, 12:07 PM
Droner
Denmark, Capital Region of Denmark, CPH
Joined Mar 2006
2,410 Posts
Quote:
Sebastian, if the system would let us print First Class Labels for international we would do it.
It's cool, thanks anyway.

SebastianJ is offline Find More Posts by SebastianJ