HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 24, 2010, 11:15 AM
United States, TX, Houston
Joined Jun 2009
39 Posts
Help!
i need help with afterburner lights help please

Can any body help me do you use y connector to hook up afterburner and servos together the chines instructions are very vague and hard to understand
rickstringer is offline Find More Posts by rickstringer
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 24, 2010, 01:28 PM
Air, Ground & Water
Canada, ON, Rockland
Joined Aug 2008
23,193 Posts
If they have their own controlled they probably want you to use Y harness and connect them to the throttle channel. so that when you apply throttle the LED kit lights up....

A easy DIY afterburner kit is to use leds with a inexpensive brushed ESC connected with Y harness with the actual motor ESC. the current from throttle up the brushed esc will power the led.....
freechip is online now Find More Posts by freechip
Old Nov 24, 2010, 03:10 PM
United States, TX, Houston
Joined Jun 2009
39 Posts
It has its on controll and it has connections for rx1 rx2 and esc so i use y connectors to hook them up tou my reciever
rickstringer is offline Find More Posts by rickstringer
Old Nov 24, 2010, 03:23 PM
Air, Ground & Water
Canada, ON, Rockland
Joined Aug 2008
23,193 Posts
POst a link to the led kits or online manual so other can see or know which one you are talking about...
freechip is online now Find More Posts by freechip