New Products Flash Sale
Old Today, 05:42 PM
Find More Posts by RedWizard75
Australia, ACT, Canberra
Joined Oct 2015
1 Posts
DH-7000 RC Racing Boat.

I have a DH-7000 racing boat which works quite happily when I'm touching both the drive shafts out of the water. It works for a short while (5-10 mins) when in the water, then it
- loses power in one engine (left).
- stutters when under full throttle

But is happy to run without fault when I'm touching the drive shafts.

I'm guessing it has something to do with the 'safety' feature, but I'm not sure on how to 'fix' it so the sensor senses it's in water ...

I'm definitely a newbie in the RC world, so go easy with responses.
I tried 'googling' ideas and I found the 'safety' feature information, but no information on how to disable it.

How do I disable the 'safety' feature?
Is there anything I should try beforehand?

RedWizard75 is online now Find More Posts by RedWizard75
to remove ads between posts