Cable ties & ductape
United Kingdom, Wilmslow
Joined May 2011
2,165 Posts
Build Log
Falcon FPV - flyingwings.co.uk - Short build log

Here's the wing:

Buy it at: Flying Wings .co.uk

The reason I'm calling this a short build log is because, I won't be going into as much detail as some of the other gents do on here!

Just sharing my experience with building the wing, ideally over a few evenings.

Ordered some electronics:

NTM Prop Drive 28-36 1800KV http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...dProduct=46574

Hobby King 30A ESC 3A UBEC http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...dProduct=25986

Also ordered the accessory pack for the NTM and have some spare control horns knocking about.

UNBOXING

Attach are the pics from the unboxing showing all the parts laid out, a few things I noticed different from the order, had laminate supplied, but didn't request it (not complaining!) ordered Red and got the fluorescent colour, again don't mind, looks pretty cool =]
And unfortunately, the ply motor mount was missing which was quickly resolved and sent out.

Having a nosey through the well written and illustrated instructions I also noticed that the control horns, clevis and pushrods were missing. But will install my own.

More pics / info to follow
DodgeRC is offline Find More Posts by DodgeRC
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 21, 2014, 03:21 PM
Cable ties & ductape
United Kingdom, Wilmslow
Joined May 2011
2,165 Posts
And that's pretty much it!
Could easily be done in an evening.

Mobius cam up front balances it out alright, and can fine tune the CG with vtx/rx.ESC placement

Next the maiden and FPV flight!

Costing

So far this build has cost:

PNF (Needs Lipo + FPV) 58
RTF (Needs FPV) 65
RTF-FPV 105

These prices exclude P&P, Tx/Rx and Mobius.
DodgeRC is offline Find More Posts by DodgeRC
Last edited by DodgeRC; Jul 22, 2014 at 09:01 AM.