HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 09, 2001, 04:39 PM
(Batteries not included.)
Mesa AZ
Joined Jun 2001
655 Posts
Electric Turkey Fly / Phoenix this Sunday

Bob Ruff posted this in the Events forum but I thought I would post here also.

If you are in the Phoenix Arizona area this Sunday the Sun Valley Fliers are hosting the Electric Turkey Fly at the Cave Buttes Park. This is a beautiful facility with a nice blacktop runway and lots of shade for the pilots. I flew at their last electric event and it was a very enjoyable day. I think the Electric Jet Factory is supposed to be there and I know Aero-Model.com will have a booth with all their Hacker brushless goodies for sale. This event pulls in some very nice electric models from all over central Arizona.

Dave Wenzlick
Mesa AZ

(Search Mapwest etc. with crossroads of Cave Creek Rd. and Jomax Rd. in Phoenix for directions.)

Sun Valley Fliers
Dave Wenzlick / Slickraft is offline Find More Posts by Dave Wenzlick / Slickraft
to remove ads between posts