Dec 10, 2009, 02:54 PM
Vertical Wake
Tex,
Got your email, so I'm just waitin' for that brown truck!

BTW

This "cargo" C-130ish guy looks pretty interesting...

http://www.gravityhobby.com/product....cat=250&page=1
to remove ads between posts
Dec 10, 2009, 03:26 PM
Thread OP
Filling orders has been a challenge to put it lightly.

Yes the Cargo Transport is pretty neat. Saw it at the show. The motors come pre-wired into the wing and there is a plug in the center of the wing that the ESC plugs into.
Last edited by []TEX[]; Dec 11, 2009 at 07:40 AM.
Dec 11, 2009, 12:39 AM

Came!

Hey everyone, my fw190 came.. if you examine the photo there is a slight crack that runs along the fuse. this appears not to be a production error, but looks to me like it may of been mishandled during transportation. the box looks like it has been "bowed". or put under something heavy.. Anyway, i am verry pleased with the overall arf and am excited to begin building.
Thanks, [TEX]
Dec 11, 2009, 03:34 AM
Still no access to anyone outside of the USA? I give up, looking elsewhere.
Dec 11, 2009, 07:41 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic034
Hey everyone, my fw190 came.. if you examine the photo there is a slight crack that runs along the fuse. this appears not to be a production error, but looks to me like it may of been mishandled during transportation. the box looks like it has been "bowed". or put under something heavy.. Anyway, i am verry pleased with the overall arf and am excited to begin building.
Thanks, [TEX]
That is a bad crack.

You have a PM
Dec 11, 2009, 10:03 AM
I've ordered 2 f4u corsairs...I have a question for tex. When I ordered it had a 'name your price' for the corsair. I put in $5 and ordered 2. My paypal has been charged as of 12/1 and my order is #74. Will I actually receive these at this price?
Dec 11, 2009, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic034
Hey everyone, my fw190 came.. if you examine the photo there is a slight crack that runs along the fuse.
I received a Mig 15 from another company recently. If I had looked closer, I would not have accepted the package, because it had some obvious crushing (A note on the box said not to accept if there was damage). Fortunately, there was enough space in the foam container to prevent damage, but I was lucky.

Many freight companies treat their cargo like it's indestructible, unfortunately that's just the way it is. Was your shipment sent inside another box with some padding, or was the box just wrapped and shipped? Some companies do this, others don't, but it's the only way to prevent these kind of problems.
Dec 11, 2009, 03:44 PM
It was sent in a slightly larger cardboard box that fit it just barely
Dec 11, 2009, 05:13 PM
Balsa Flies Better!
How do the smaller FF versions fly? Has anyone tried one? (as an FF, not RC conversion)

I'm happy- I can now pitch what's left of my Spitfire. Not my favorite airplane, but you guys enjoy.

Sam
Dec 11, 2009, 05:16 PM
Nice Christmas sale Tex, I just ordered a Zero for a buddy and a Spitfire for me. I'm glad these are back.
Dec 11, 2009, 07:59 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by danrc
Nice Christmas sale Tex, I just ordered a Zero for a buddy and a Spitfire for me. I'm glad these are back.
What xmas sale?
Dec 11, 2009, 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by []TEX[]
What xmas sale?
the one on your website.

BTW, is the cargo (C-130 ish) in stock?
Dec 11, 2009, 11:47 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe 1320
the one on your website.

BTW, is the cargo (C-130 ish) in stock?
I missed something, that's regular pricing, I have the price sheet right in front of me. This is the sort of thing we have to continually work on here.

For those that did get their products, enjoy!

Not sure on stock yet, you could contact them for a quicker response.
Last edited by []TEX[]; Dec 11, 2009 at 11:57 PM.
Dec 12, 2009, 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by []TEX[]
I missed something, that's regular pricing, I have the price sheet right in front of me. This is the sort of thing we have to continually work on here.

For those that did get their products, enjoy!

Not sure on stock yet, you could contact them for a quicker response.
If you log into the Gravity Hobby site, it shows a cheaper price than if you're not logged in.
Dec 12, 2009, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mujiber
If you log into the Gravity Hobby site, it shows a cheaper price than if you're not logged in.
I paid 17.77 for 4 planes on 11/23 and now it seems as if they keep getting cheaper.

Quick Reply