HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 28, 2014, 01:29 PM
United States, TX, League City
Joined Feb 2009
880 Posts
Ok you guys got me I googled both "TGTTABNGETK" and "IYHSOUIIOAYCI" and got no match.
So enlighten me please. ya got me with those..

Ken

Been busy getting things out of storage. All the planes are out, standing guard on the roof rafters to make sure they don't run away in the middle of the night.

Got more stuff to get out.

Got to get my recliner out early this coming week. Will be stuck in it again except for potty breaks again for a few days. My surgeon is ordering another CT Myelogram after I told him I had a real hard fall a couple of weeks ago. I had talked to the appointment desk and they relayed to him that I had a bad fall. That evening ( Thursday) He called me himself and started asking me a bunch of questions about the fall. I got the distinct impression he was none to happy with me for falling. So any way I will spend about 3 days and nights in my recliner after the procedure. That will teach me to fall on my *ss

Ken
greyflight390 is online now Find More Posts by greyflight390
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 28, 2014, 01:39 PM
AMA 910957
United States, WA, Hoodsport
Joined Mar 2008
5,247 Posts
TGTTABNGETK
Too Good To Throw Away, But Not Good Enough To Keep."

IYHSOUIIOAYCI:
"If You Haven't Seen Or Used It In Over A Year, Chuck It!"

EJ
EJWash1 is offline Find More Posts by EJWash1
Old Jun 28, 2014, 02:17 PM
Joined Feb 2009
880 Posts
I thought it was something along those line E.J.
Thanks
Familiar thought for sure

Ken
Old Jun 30, 2014, 09:28 AM
Expert in sawdust production
United States, OK, Oklahoma City
Joined Aug 2007
1,028 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by greyflight390 View Post
I had to leave a Sears 10" radial arm saw and a 12" (I think if memory is correct???) band saw in Iowa when we moves from there in 09.Went to a good home. I sure miss the big tools.
Ken
I had a 10" Sear Radial Arm saw and two sets of molding cutting attachments which I hadn't use in years (saw and attachments). It was used when I bought for $80 back in the mid 80s and at some point was recalled by sears and they sent me a whole new guard assembly which I installed. (I like my fingers!) I ended up selling it a few years back for $125 to a friend of my younger brother who is as my brother says a "Slum Lord" in the making. He buys houses cheap and fixes them as rent houses. I don't miss it a bit!
flyerinokc is offline Find More Posts by flyerinokc
Old Jun 30, 2014, 09:42 AM
Joined Feb 2009
880 Posts
I still have my molding cutting attachments. I tried to use it once with the radial arm. Once was once to many times. But may give it a try with the table saw.

Ken
Old Jun 30, 2014, 10:50 AM
AMA 910957
Joined Mar 2008
5,247 Posts
I bought a new 10" Craftsman radial arm saw back in the early '80s. It got a lot of use until '84 but never saw (ha!) electricity again until we moved to Arizona in '88 via Michigan and Virginia. I finally had the room for a table saw, so the radial arm sat. And sat. And sat. I decided that it was not coming with us to Washington. I plugged it in, fired it up to make sure it still ran, and put it on Craig's List. No bites at $100 bucks after a week, so off to non-profit donation it went. I did sell several things on Craig's List, but man, what a bunch of chaff that you have to deal with. I did get the prices I asked, and even one guy gave me extra for a :20-minute drive to deliver a couple of things to his house.

EJ
Old Jun 30, 2014, 02:43 PM
Expert in sawdust production
United States, OK, Oklahoma City
Joined Aug 2007
1,028 Posts
EJ, you are nicer than I am I make them come get it.
flyerinokc is offline Find More Posts by flyerinokc
Old Jun 30, 2014, 03:35 PM
AMA 910957
Joined Mar 2008
5,247 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyerinokc View Post
EJ, you are nicer than I am I make them come get it.
In this case, a guy called about my mitre saw. When arrived at the house, he noticed a couple of other things he was interested in, but had only come over in a compact car. I needed to run some errands anyway, and he was just beyond the direction I was going in. Not a problem. Plus, I got to cross those items off the list as 'sold'.

EJ