HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 12, 2013, 02:09 PM
Joined Mar 2013
34 Posts
Alert
HobbyKing

June 8, 2013 - 2 payments made via paypal to hex Tronic Limited aka hobbyking.

Now i am in the military and currently in korea so i understood that shipping may take a while but i was in no hurry, big mistake.

1st email

## Please do not write below this line ##
Ticket #679298: Items not recieved.
Your request (#679298) has been received, and is being reviewed by our support staff.

To review the status of the request and add additional comments, please visit www.HobbyKing.com

james, Aug 08 17:30 (HKT):
I placed 2 orders at roughly the same time #2007015411 and #2007015345 it has been over a month and I still have not received them nor tracking info or anything.

This email is a service from HobbyKing Support Centre.
Message-Id:RXKMJGX0_52036528d5337_5279bac0841
jwill05 is offline Find More Posts by jwill05
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 12, 2013, 02:11 PM
Joined Mar 2013
34 Posts
These 2 orders are $183.98 a piece for a total of $367.96.
Old Nov 12, 2013, 02:13 PM
Joined Mar 2013
34 Posts
Here is the next email exchange gets better doesnt it?

I contacted the post office and they didnt have any information on the items.

--- Original Message ---

From: "Jessi" <notifications-support@hobbyking.zendesk.com>
Sent: August 8, 2013 6:47 PM
To: "james" <j_will_06@hotmail.com>
Subject: [HobbyKing Support Centre] Re: SW-Items not recieved.

Ticket #679298: SW-Items not recieved.
Your request (#679298) has been deemed solved.

To review, comment and reopen the request, please visit www.HobbyKing.com

Jessi, Aug 08 17:47 (HKT):
Hi james ,
Thanks for contacting the HobbyKing Support Team.

We apologize for the inconvenience.Please check with your post office and Customs office with tracking number (9988X7015345 and 9988X7015411 ) for further information. In some occasions, parcel may stay in post office and waiting for you to claim. Please let us know if post office does not have any information, we will request Hong Kong Post to start investigation for the parcel. Maximum investigation time is 2 months.Thank for your understanding and patience.

Thanks for emailing support.
If you have any other questions, please let me know.
Regards.
Jessi
HobbyKing Support Team
Dont forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for discounts and promotions!
http://www.facebook.com/HobbyKing
www.twitter.com/hobbykinglive

I placed 2 orders at roughly the same time #2007015411 and #2007015345 it has been over a month and I still have not received them nor tracking info or anything.

This email is a service from HobbyKing Support Centre. Message-Id:RXKMJGX0_52036936e9e66_2c10c1e88c1
Old Nov 12, 2013, 02:15 PM
Joined Mar 2013
34 Posts
And another

Do to my current situation i do not have an alternate mailing address. I would like to recieve a refund on those items.

Thanks, Justin

--- Original Message ---

From: "Michael" <notifications-support@hobbyking.zendesk.com>
Sent: August 12, 2013 9:20 PM
Subject: [HobbyKing Support Centre] Re: KX - SW-Items not recieved.

Ticket #679298: KX - SW-Items not recieved.
Your request (#679298) has been updated.

To review the status of the request and add additional comments, please visit www.HobbyKing.com

Michael, Aug 12 20:20 (HKT):
Hi james ,

We really do apologize for the delay. Upon checking your orders 2007015411 and 2007015345, parcels were not able to shipped to your registered address because it happened to be a military address. Hobbyking do not ship parcels to military address. It is a company protocol. Parcels are sent back to warehouse. In order for the parcels to get shipped, kindly please provide us another address that is not a military address. We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.
Michael

HobbyKing Support Team

james, Aug 11 00:18 (HKT):

--- Original Message ---

Hi james ,

We apologize for the inconvenience.Please check with your post office and Customs office with tracking number (9988X7015345 and 9988X7015411 ) for further information. In some occasions, parcel may stay in post office and waiting for you to claim. Please let us know if post office does not have any information, we will request Hong Kong Post to start investigation for the parcel. Maximum investigation time is 2 months.Thank for your understanding and patience.

Regards.
Jessi
HobbyKing Support Team

Old Nov 12, 2013, 02:16 PM
Joined Mar 2013
34 Posts
Ticket #679298: ZC/KX - SW-Items not recieved.
Your request (#679298) has been updated.

Natasha, Aug 14 14:16 (HKT):
Hi james ,

Once warehouse receive the parcels then we can refund the money. Please check order time to time for update. Rest assured that it will be refunded once we have an update.

Regards.
Natasha
HobbyKing Support Team

james, Aug 12 20:24 (HKT):
Do to my current situation i do not have an alternate mailing address. I would like to recieve a refund on those items.

Thanks, Justin

--- Original Message ---

Michael, Aug 12 20:20 (HKT):
Hi james ,

We really do apologize for the delay. Upon checking your orders 2007015411 and 2007015345, parcels were not able to shipped to your registered address because it happened to be a military address. Hobbyking do not ship parcels to military address. It is a company protocol. Parcels are sent back to warehouse. In order for the parcels to get shipped, kindly please provide us another address that is not a military address. We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.
Michael

HobbyKing Support Team

james, Aug 11 00:18 (HKT):

--- Original Message ---

Hi james ,

Regards.
Jessi
HobbyKing Support Team

I placed 2 orders at roughly the same time
Old Nov 12, 2013, 02:18 PM
Joined Mar 2013
34 Posts
I still have not received my refund it has been more than enough time for this issue to have been resolved and frankly I am tired of getting the run around.

Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 07:01:57 +0000
To: j_will_06@hotmail.com
Subject: [HobbyKing Support Centre] Pending request: ZC/KX - SW-Items not recieved.

Ticket #679298: ZC/KX - SW-Items not recieved.
Dear james,
This message relates to your Ticket #679298. We have not received any response from you for over 7 days, and would like to know if you consider this ticket to be resolved.
If no response is received within 24 hours, this ticket will automatically be closed.
If your enquiry has not been resolved, simply response to this email and your ticket will remain as open.
If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us.
Best Regards,
HobbyKing Support Team
www.facebook.com/hobbykinglive
Message-Id:RXKMJGX0_521465e516b3a_4ece56c0849
Old Nov 12, 2013, 02:19 PM
Joined Mar 2013
34 Posts
Ticket #841531: EM - RE: [HobbyKing Support Centre] Pending request: ZC/KX ...
Your request (#841531) has been updated.

Chris, Nov 05 04:28 (HKT):
Hi james ,

In regards of your concern, Once the warehouse receive the parcels then that is the time we can refund the money. Please check order unto your Hobbyking's account from in 24 to 48 for the update. Rest assured that it will be refunded once we have an update.

Regards.
Chris

HobbyKing Support Team

james, Nov 02 17:20 (HKT):
This is a follow-up to your previous request #679298 "ZC/KX - SW-Items not recieved."

I still have not received my refund it has been more than enough time for this issue to have been resolved and frankly I am tired of getting the run around.

Message-Id:VNT7Y2J4_52780382bd196_27c63ffa84cc6
Old Nov 12, 2013, 02:23 PM
Joined Mar 2013
34 Posts
Well pretty much sums up my situation as of today still no refund or package 6 months later. I guess this is the kind of customer service we'll tolerate to save a few bucks.
Old Nov 13, 2013, 12:27 PM
Trees Are Stupid
United States, KY, Louisville
Joined Sep 2013
3,935 Posts
I'm sorry for your loss. I'm starting to feel it with the batteries I ordered long ago. I won't order from them again I think. Lucky for me its only $70 on my Hong Kong order and $30 on my US order.

Even if I finally get this stuff, I think I'm done with HK. Maybe if we were Communists this wouldn't bother us so much, we would expect disappointment on a daily basis.
BeavisUSMC is offline Find More Posts by BeavisUSMC
Old Nov 13, 2013, 06:07 PM
Joined Mar 2013
34 Posts
Well i hope it works out for you and your right about the second part lol! I did finally get a response toward resolving this issue. That and my reply is posted below.
Old Nov 13, 2013, 06:08 PM
Joined Mar 2013
34 Posts
I would hope to recieve a full refund (does not include shipping of course) considering we're at a point 6 months after the initial purchase and the fact that we are talking about something which i never even received. The fact that there was shipping issues while not your fault is a very poor excuse for the way this has been handled. And certainly does not inspire in me the confidence to make any more purchases through hobbyking or its affiliates nor recommend others to do so.

--- Original Message ---

From: "Ken" <notifications-support@hobbyking.zendesk.com>
Sent: November 13, 2013 11:55 PM
Subject: [HobbyKing Support Centre] Re: DX-EM - RE: [HobbyKing Support Centre] Pending request: ZC/KX - SW-Items not recieved.

Ticket #841531: DX-EM - RE: [HobbyKing Support Centre] Pending request: ZC/...
Your request (#841531) has been updated.

Ken, Nov 13 22:55 (HKT):
Hi james,

We understand your frustrations towards this issue and we apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Please be advised that your orders 2007015411 and 2007015345 is returning to our warehouse due to provided address is a Military Address. We can offer you partial refund for product cost only. It would be the least that we can do for the inconvenience. We will wait for your response regarding this offer. Your utmost patience and understanding with regard to this matter is highly appreciated.

Regards.

Ken
HobbyKing Support Team

james, Nov 12 20:59 (HKT):
This issue has not and will not be resolved until i recieve my refund.

--- Original Message ---

Chris, Nov 05 04:28 (HKT):
Hi james ,

In regards of your concern, Once the warehouse receive the parcels then that is the time we can refund the money. Please check order unto your Hobbyking's account from in 24 to 48 for the update. Rest assured that it will be refunded once we have an update.

Regards.
Chris

HobbyKing Support Team

james, Nov 02 17:20 (HKT):
This is a follow-up to your previous request #679298 "ZC/KX - SW-Items not recieved."

I still have not received my refund it has been more than enough time for this issue to have been resolved and frankly I am tired of
Old Nov 17, 2013, 08:03 PM
Joined Jan 2012
8 Posts
I just received some defective merchandise from HK, and they are refusing to do anything about it. BAD BAD customer service. It is sad because I used them for most of my purchases. Will be using the other guys from here on out.
tbudjobs is offline Find More Posts by tbudjobs
Old Nov 18, 2013, 01:33 PM
Trees Are Stupid
United States, KY, Louisville
Joined Sep 2013
3,935 Posts
Finally got my HK order last week...looks like some nice batteries...so far so good. Will be ready for next season I guess....
BeavisUSMC is offline Find More Posts by BeavisUSMC