SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Yesterday, 10:58 PM
I hate waiting for parts
United States, NC, Garner
Joined Apr 2001
6,969 Posts
I let out the magic smoke for sure. I isolated it though and replaced the lights. All looks good so far. Not sure what happened; must have had something crossed obviously. I got lucky that I didn't fry the entire string of lights because I about ran out of white lights replacing what was burned out.

Speaking of, the red spool of wires looks to be the exact same color, brightness, etc., as the Turnigy lights. I plan to buy all my lights from Amazon from now on. Here's a link - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 I'm trying to finish up the wiring now. Pretty tired; may have to finish it in the morning.
Mike_Then is offline Find More Posts by Mike_Then
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Thank you, veterans
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 12:17 AM
United States, NC, Rocky Mt
Joined Mar 2009
619 Posts
I'd like to have a "magic" smoke.
afjetmech is offline Find More Posts by afjetmech
Old Today, 01:25 AM
I hate waiting for parts
United States, NC, Garner
Joined Apr 2001
6,969 Posts
Behold

After one cut thumb, burning wire and 6 white lights, and gluing my fingers together more times than I can count, it's done. Will put maiden on it tomorrow. Sorry for poor picture quality. It's the normal green stripe up front, but I added blue lines to the right side and red lines to the right side. And I added a design in white to the bottom.
Mike_Then is offline Find More Posts by Mike_Then
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Thank you, veterans