SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Aug 11, 2014, 12:02 PM
Unregistered Nightflyer
Joined Jul 2009
149 Posts
Looks like my magnets got lost somewhere during shipping. They are probably stuck to the underside of a USPS mail truck.

Last tracking item was in Jamaica NY on July 11. Its the first stop after clearing customs if I'm not mistaken.

I'll reorder them and request an e-packet delivery, that way they will travel faster and have better tracking. This will be the 3rd ebay item that never arrived at my house. The first two were actually shipped all the way back to China for whatever reason.

Maybe I should bribe my USPS person with cookies on Christmas and New years.
kavic5150 is offline Find More Posts by kavic5150
to remove ads between posts