to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 11, 2014, 01:22 PM
Monterey Bay California
Joined Feb 2004
14,040 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by capntroy View Post
2 days for the tug fest Craig...?
Oh! look at that! I wonder what is planned?
Aerominded is offline Find More Posts by Aerominded
Old May 14, 2014, 01:47 PM
r/c ships and workboats
bellingham, wa
Joined May 2006
4,611 Posts
My appologise for not keeping this current, but here we go as the model events up in the Pacific NW really start happening now. Up next the indoor show at Bellingham International Maritime Museum this upcomming Saturday the 17th of May. Fun playday with models on display and the idoor pool set up for more practice/demo runs before the big NW R/C Regatta in just a short 3 weeks. This is a laid beack event with models on display, historic artifacts, and good people. This will be the only and last model show we will be doing at the museum this year. Times are 10 am to 4 pm. Abble to drive right up and in to unload as nesasary. For more information on the museum and directions, go to www.BIMM.org .
As mentioned before, the NW R/C Shipmodelers Regatta is comming up fast on Saturday, June 7th at Downtown Park in Bellevue WA. This is one of the biggest events here in this area and is always a great time with lots of models and more fun people. Contest with scale static judging and on nthe water navigation the orders of fun for the day. Prizes awarded in different catagories and sizes nand plenty of r/c boat action as well. For more information go to www.shipmodelers.com for directions and the flyer for the evnts.
keith S is offline Find More Posts by keith S
Old May 14, 2014, 01:53 PM
Oakland Ca.
Joined Aug 2009
8,782 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by capntroy View Post
2 days for the tug fest Craig...?

We haven't heard from Craig lately ...

Tim B. is offline Find More Posts by Tim B.
Old May 15, 2014, 11:41 AM
United States, CA, Hayward
Joined Feb 2006
893 Posts
Craig is busy coordinating the season. TugFest is Sat. June 14th and Sunday will be a normal RunDay.
CaptLee is offline Find More Posts by CaptLee
Old May 16, 2014, 01:12 AM
r/c ships and workboats
bellingham, wa
Joined May 2006
4,611 Posts
Ok my link to the museum was bad so let's try http://www.bellinghammaritimemuseum.org/
Old Jun 05, 2014, 03:12 AM
r/c ships and workboats
bellingham, wa
Joined May 2006
4,611 Posts
Ok this weekend is the big club regatta in Bellevue for all boats. Great venue, great people, and always a great time with a cool nav course to challenge the best of them.
on a side note I will probably not post more on this thread to keep things updated as I am dealing with a health issue that is taking a lot of my time and energy. NOT leaving this place and deffinately not leaving the hobby!. This is the summer for me to have to beat a cancerouse tumor inside of my humorous bone. Effects leave me a little tired , so not making as many venues as possible due to the effects and schedualing of variouse treatments. But watch out for next year when back at full speed and keep all informed of the r/c happenings in the PNW!!!!!!
Old Jun 07, 2014, 01:50 AM
Keep a Steady Strain....
Orange County, CA
Joined Nov 2007
1,185 Posts
Sorry to hear about your troubles Keith...prayers headed your way.
capntroy is online now Find More Posts by capntroy
Old Jun 07, 2014, 09:08 PM
United States, CA, Orange County
Joined Aug 2011
2,087 Posts
Keith,

Best wish's for a full and speedy recovery!!! It seams that the list of RCG members with major health issues, unfortunately, keeps getting longer all the time. Charlie
CaptCB is offline Find More Posts by CaptCB