HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 18, 2013, 01:38 PM
United States, GA, Loganville
Joined Aug 2012
231 Posts
Question
Sky Raider Mark II Racing Throws

Anybody willing to share their control surface throws for their racing setup on the SR MK II?
bigblueswope is offline Find More Posts by bigblueswope
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 19, 2013, 08:33 AM
Powder Springs, GA
Joined Oct 2008
332 Posts
BBS, if you would like to get together I will share a lot of what I have found over the last five years and you can see my equipment and get some ideas. I will PM you with specifics.
I Marauderer is offline Find More Posts by I Marauderer
Old Apr 26, 2013, 10:47 PM
ProFester
United States, NY, Wallkill
Joined Feb 2008
184 Posts
This is my third skyraider Mark ll I love it . The first two were faitl accidents when pylon racing Both time was hit and took out the elevator. I now have my third and getting ready to build her again . I was the fastest on the field but she was a handful . The last collision I was slowing down and wham was hit from behind no race .. I two would like some info .Please pm me ,if you can find the time . I run a Rossi 46 with a 9x9 let me tell you she ripps . When the racers:come out thier jaws drop ....
Fester 1 is offline Find More Posts by Fester 1