HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 20, 2013, 11:54 AM
Joined Dec 2012
10 Posts
Discussion
Usps fuction error1

I am seeing if I can get this part but wanted to see if Usps would ship to my address but when I press usps address check, this comes up-function error1 Sorry, USPS was not able to check your address.
We suggest you try formatting your USA address correctly.

Any Idea what this means or how to fix it? Does this mean that they cant ship it to my address? They have shipped here before when I got things from Hobbypartz. Please help. Thanks
marshall s is offline Find More Posts by marshall s
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 20, 2013, 01:08 PM
Space Coast USA
Space Coast
Joined Oct 2000
21,105 Posts
How do you "check USPS address"?
Never mind, I found it. I hit the "check address" and it says it can't check it but I've used that address for 82 orders so IMO, I wouldn't be concerned about the "can't check" response if that address worked for other USPS deliveries.
hoppy is offline Find More Posts by hoppy
Last edited by hoppy; Jan 20, 2013 at 01:15 PM.
Old Jan 20, 2013, 03:32 PM
RC plane addict ;-)
United Kingdom, England, Norwich
Joined Aug 2008
1,773 Posts
As Hoppy as said i wouldn't worry to much as you say they have delivered to your address before so i'd bet they still will,i'm sure that it's just a little glitch on there part as to why the address checker isn't working properly.

If your that concerned and want confirmation that they will send it to your address you could always check with HK's CS,or even go to the USPS website and see if theres anything over there that might help you,but i still tend to think you will be good to go.
startazz is offline Find More Posts by startazz
Old Jan 21, 2013, 11:49 AM
United States, MI, Paw Paw
Joined Sep 2011
4,110 Posts
I got this once before and get a similar error occasionally, I just click ignore when it pops up and it ships it to the address I have listed. I think its just something about the usps live shipping system.
3d astronaut is offline Find More Posts by 3d astronaut
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Fatshark Attitude 1.3ghz