HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by genovia, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Yesterday, 07:22 PM
Heli's rule!
Midvale, Utah, USA
Joined Mar 2005
8,698 Posts
There were some good ones in there... just a tip if you are interested, (if not, stop reading now) the slow mo re-plays after each crash are unnecessary , as are the takeoff's, aborted landings, and landing bounces..... I know taking them out would make for as shorter vid, but it would be a shorter, much more watchable vid....
dacaur is offline Find More Posts by dacaur
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 12:26 AM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
USA, GA, Atlanta
Joined Nov 2008
14,376 Posts
I totally appreciate the time and effort it took to take and edit all that footage, but I do agree with dac. I can slo-mo, rewind, go frame by frame on my own. I don't watch many vids all the way through and start skipping ahead.

However, it was great footage, high def, steady cameras, cool planes, lots of fun and well done!
bsbauman is online now Find More Posts by bsbauman
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by bsbauman; Today at 12:38 AM.
Old Today, 02:32 PM
Denmark, Central Denmark Region, Herning
Joined Feb 2014
57 Posts
Thank guys, I really appreciate the comments. I want to know what people think, so keep them comming

My "Excuse" for Slo-mo is that everything is filmed in 50FPS, and the video is in 25FPS, so for the impact i think it looks cool to playback the 50FPS at 50% speed = 25FPS..

Anyways, I hear what you say and will keep it in mind for next time
JonasL is offline Find More Posts by JonasL
Old Today, 03:53 PM
Joined May 2012
374 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonasL View Post
Thank guys, I really appreciate the comments. I want to know what people think, so keep them comming

My "Excuse" for Slo-mo is that everything is filmed in 50FPS, and the video is in 25FPS, so for the impact i think it looks cool to playback the 50FPS at 50% speed = 25FPS..

Anyways, I hear what you say and will keep it in mind for next time
make the video's how you like them, I know I do.
4bangen is offline Find More Posts by 4bangen