SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Aug 28, 2014, 11:19 AM
United States, GA, Hoschton
Joined Feb 2013
83 Posts
Discussion
Devo 10 Tail Loss

I am wondering if anyone has expedience any problems with there Devo 10 in regards to there helicopter not responding to tail inputs during a flight. My last two flight with two different helicopters have ended with the tail not responding and wild pirouettes that were not recoverable . I feel it is the Tx but wondering if anyone has had any problems. Both time it happened about 3 min into the flight.

Bill
WBTRC is offline Find More Posts by WBTRC
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 28, 2014, 06:54 PM
United States, HI, Honolulu
Joined Dec 2013
334 Posts
I am running a Devo 10 with deviation and have never seen this issue. Do all the other controls work? If all the other controls work I highly doubt it is a Tx issue. Most likely a servo or FBL issue.

What heli is this? What setup?
Jman841 is offline Find More Posts by Jman841
Old Aug 28, 2014, 08:40 PM
United States, GA, Hoschton
Joined Feb 2013
83 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jman841 View Post
I am running a Devo 10 with deviation and have never seen this issue. Do all the other controls work? If all the other controls work I highly doubt it is a Tx issue. Most likely a servo or FBL issue.

What heli is this? What setup?
It was on two different Helis V450D01 which has a tail servo and a Master CP No tail servo. Both about 3 min into the flight.

I have played with the Rudder Stick watching the output and it seems to be fine. So I flew a Mini CP 3 batteries and it seemed ok. Dont know if maybe there was some dirt in the Tx or something.
WBTRC is offline Find More Posts by WBTRC