Old May 15, 2016, 03:03 PM
Find More Posts by BubbaXC
Joined Jul 2015
79 Posts
Discussion
can my phantom 3 advanced be saved?

well 2nd day i bought it from buying it from someone on ebay it was in great condtion well 2nd day i decided to fly it out and out of nowhere (litterally) a bird from a pack flew way out of the way into my drone and flew off but my drone fell 30 feet to the ground

i feel like il have to throw it away it was only 2 days spent $700 and its broken (the blade doesnt just spin on now i have to lift the blade up and over the leg to get it on)
BubbaXC is offline Find More Posts by BubbaXC
to remove ads between posts
Old May 15, 2016, 05:41 PM
Find More Posts by Socal Rich
Phantom 3P, Inspire 1, P4
Joined Mar 2015
1,240 Posts
Going to need to replace the shell and maybe a few other small things. If you don't want to mess with it you can ship to RC Depot and they will fix it up for you as they do shell replacements.
Give them a call for a qoute.
http://www.rcdepothobbies.com/Default.asp
Socal Rich is offline Find More Posts by Socal Rich
Old May 15, 2016, 06:01 PM
Find More Posts by burlbark
Master Drone Mechanic...
Joined Jun 2014
639 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaXC View Post
well 2nd day i bought it from buying it from someone on ebay it was in great condtion well 2nd day i decided to fly it out and out of nowhere (litterally) a bird from a pack flew way out of the way into my drone and flew off but my drone fell 30 feet to the ground

i feel like il have to throw it away it was only 2 days spent $700 and its broken (the blade doesnt just spin on now i have to lift the blade up and over the leg to get it on)
If you sent it to me I would either replace the shell for $200 or bend it straight using a heat gun for much less. It would depend on the screw mounts and if they where busted up badly.

Jeremy USdronerepair.com
burlbark is offline Find More Posts by burlbark