HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 08:59 AM
Heli-crack addict
Joined Mar 2014
119 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiSky_Official View Post
Sorry for the lack of participation lately guys, you guys can still reach me on Skype (jameschen0702) if there's something you want me to see or take care of immediately. Like the others have said, this really has been one of the busiest times I've ever experienced (week 7 without a weekend).

We're making some really, really awesome things that I've shown to some of the guys on RCGroups... and with the HCP100S, HCP80 V2 and the HCP60 all coming to market soon (yes, soon!)... I'm really, really swamped!

My line is still open though, Skype me and I'll try be more than happy to multitask!

Til then, I miss my RCGroups family, I really really do.

@langsam, I think we have some kind of an exclusive deal with Kyosho and ORI and we're not allowed to directly sell to the Japanese market...so I'm not sure if I could actually get the proper certifications...but I'll give it a try.
I suppose the HCP80 v2 will be accelerometer equipped. So that brings me to a question: can you switch between 3G and 6G modes on it, or it is always in 6G mode like the HFP80 v2?
Zareph is online now Find More Posts by Zareph
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 02:55 PM
Joined Sep 2014
21 Posts
It seems that you can switch between modes. There is a link to a chinese review with video a couple of pages back in this thread. Run it through google translate.
swashie is offline Find More Posts by swashie