New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 26, 2015, 03:23 PM
Find More Posts by gulio
That's a funny word
NE Ohio
Joined Apr 2003
3,699 Posts
I just found out the answer to my ? from Hobbico that is there's no failsafe feature on the f-86 and going WOT is normal. Still don't know your answer.
gulio is offline Find More Posts by gulio
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 30, 2015, 08:19 AM
Find More Posts by NELICOPTER
Teenage Flyer
Australia, VIC, Melbourne
Joined Sep 2014
585 Posts
Since there is no forum for the GP Ammo 10-15 I am going to ask a couple of questions.

I have gotten pretty sick of outrunners in my Bl converted micro heli because of their shaft bending due to crashes, cogging, and their general 'outrunner' style which means they are much harder to mount in a conversion because they sit flat like a pancake.
I decided against the Turnigy 1015 due to things I've read.
I am planning to put the GP Ammo motor in my Micro heli (HCP80 v2) that will and up being 42-50 grams AUW.
I will probably run it on 2s but I am worried that it will overheat while it busts it's guts at somewhat 100% throttle for 2-5 minutes.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.
NELICOPTER is online now Find More Posts by NELICOPTER