Boothwyn, PA
Joined Dec 2010
105 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoze88 View Post
here's a sub 40$ 4 channel heli:

falcon XIII 33$

http://www.megarc.com/falcon-xviii-4...913-p-880.html
It is sold out and shipping is about $12, at least to my zipcode.
zeros is offline Find More Posts by zeros
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 03, 2011, 12:51 PM
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum!
PRC (People's Republic of Commiefornia)
Joined Jul 2005
9,602 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by micuyen View Post
Hello all,

This is my 1st time I post on here. I have been watching this thread and found some good deals based on your info. Now it's time for me to hunt and share. I found this deal and thought it's great...I hope.

http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm...olesalers.html

I placed an order today and would like to share this with you all.

Do you have any experience with Aliexpress? Do they have any scams like ebay? My 1st experience with them since Dec. I placed some orders with them since Xmas but have not receive any order yet. I think they are on the way and might take a little longer from China than from HK.

Oh, if I happen to break any rules, please advise. I didn't see this seller have any rating yet in 6 mo. but the rule said it's for ebay...not sure if this applied.

Also, pls excuse my English...
WELCOME TO THE FORUM micuyen!!!! And your English is just fine!!!! Just ordered the DH 9098 and thank you very much for sharing this deal with us, this a great deal at $16.49 shipped for a well known and proven 3 CH IR coaxial .
Doubletap is offline Find More Posts by Doubletap
Old Jan 03, 2011, 12:53 PM
Joined Jul 2005
9,602 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeros View Post
yeah, and with shipping it is no deal, the rules specifies sub $40 including shipping for 4 channel coaxials. These Falcons be had all over Ebay for right aound $42 shipped from legitimate sellers.
Old Jan 03, 2011, 12:53 PM
Cupertino, CA
Joined Nov 2010
2,381 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doubletap View Post
YES!!!! first sub $20 deal for 3 CHannel this year. Pulling the trigger also!!!
i knew you would

as far as the retail report thats for US but we are buying from china so let the US retailers continue to live in that everything is dandy dee bubble
scorp is offline Find More Posts by scorp
Old Jan 03, 2011, 12:58 PM
Joined Jul 2005
9,602 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorp View Post
i knew you would

Err! I guess you know me just too well by now!
Old Jan 03, 2011, 12:59 PM
Joined Dec 2010
61 Posts
Thanks Doubletap!

Here are few other that I'm looking at too...

This one under $20 but you have buy 2...

I saw you guys posting 8913 and thought under $40 is great...this is under $30. The only concern is this same seller as DH 9098. I don't know if I should buy this too. Like I said, I don't know if there any scams on Aliexpress and don't know if there any risk place order from them...

Today, my company still close down so I still have little more time to hunt for cheap Heli...
micuyen is offline Find More Posts by micuyen
Old Jan 03, 2011, 01:09 PM
Cupertino, CA
Joined Nov 2010
2,381 Posts
Quote:

I saw you guys posting 8913 and thought under $40 is great...this is under $30. The only concern is this same seller as DH 9098. I don't know if I should buy this too. Like I said, I don't know if there any scams on Aliexpress and don't know if there any risk place order from them...

jesus another one im gonna blow some money here
Old Jan 03, 2011, 01:11 PM
Joined Nov 2002
179 Posts
Quote:
That is a good price for 9098 its a double horse and a good flier, i think im gonna buy this thanks for sharing
Trigger pulled! Now lets see who gets theirs first...
Capn Crunchie is online now Find More Posts by Capn Crunchie
Old Jan 03, 2011, 01:12 PM
Cupertino, CA
Joined Nov 2010
2,381 Posts
that store also has 6025-1 for $17.89 shipped

http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/3...toys-with.html
Old Jan 03, 2011, 01:13 PM
Brosol
Canada
Joined Dec 2010
1,111 Posts
Quote:
Thanks Doubletap!

Today, my company still close down so I still have little more time to hunt for cheap Heli...
Doesn't the option to use Escrow mean your payment is not released until the you get your helicopter delivered?
Brosol is offline Find More Posts by Brosol
Old Jan 03, 2011, 01:15 PM
Joined Jul 2005
9,602 Posts
Quote:
Thanks Doubletap!

Here are few other that I'm looking at too...

This one under $20 but you have buy 2...

HOHOHO!!!!!. so you are using the company's time and resources for personal internet business, yeah? HAHA!! Right on my friend! Be sure to post here if you find any more great deals. I think you are right for being careful about buying too much at one time from that Aliexpress place, Perhaps, wait to receive the first one, although that deal for the 8913 Falcon is very tempting I think I'll wait to get my 9098 first and then consider buying again.

Regards, and Happy New Years!

Doubletap, from rainy Southern California.
Last edited by Doubletap; Jan 03, 2011 at 01:22 PM.
Old Jan 03, 2011, 01:21 PM
Joined Jul 2005
9,602 Posts
Quote:
jesus another one im gonna blow some money here

I only see one trim knob in their stock photos, although the price sure is tempting! Tell you what , why don't you drop the hammer on that falcon, and then report back to us if and when you receive it. I think I'll wait to receive the 9098 first, then I might pull the trigger on that 8913. I already have 4 3 CH coaxials in transit to me right now, not including my RMA replacement of my SH 6025-1 from Meritline coming tomorrow, that makes it 5 already.
Old Jan 03, 2011, 01:25 PM
Cupertino, CA
Joined Nov 2010
2,381 Posts
Quote:
I only see one trim knob in their stock photos, although the price sure is tempting! Tell you what , why don't you drop the hammer on that falcon, and then report back to us if and when you receive it. I think I'll wait to receive the 9098 first, then I might pull the trigger on that 8913. I already have 4 3 CH coaxials in transit to me right now, not including my RMA replacement of my SH 6025-1 from Meritline coming tomorrow, that makes it 5 already.
you read my mind but tell me a bit what does that mean one trim knob, is it suppose to have another?
Old Jan 03, 2011, 01:25 PM
Joined Dec 2010
61 Posts
Doubletap...

No, I'm off work today. My company still close down... Yeah, I wish I have time to shop while working...
micuyen is offline Find More Posts by micuyen
Old Jan 03, 2011, 01:27 PM
Marco Generali - italsoaring
Cremona, Italy
Joined Nov 2010
177 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeros View Post
Quote:
yeah, and with shipping it is no deal, the rules specifies sub $40 including shipping for 4 channel coaxials. These Falcons be had all over Ebay for right aound $42 shipped from legitimate sellers.
my mistake
i've ordered my Syma from that site and the shipping was free
snoze88 is online now Find More Posts by snoze88