Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jul 25, 2013, 04:26 PM
Joined Jun 2013
3 Posts
Help!
MCPX BL tail stopped working

Hey guys, i'm trying to diagnose whats wrong with my tail motor. Is there any way to test it to rule it out. It spins maybe one rotation on start up and then twitches every once in a while. I was replacing the rear motor mount and i accidentally broke the wire between the tail motor and the circuit board. After getting my new tail kit in the mail and putting it all back together the tail motor just won't work. It was working perfectly prior to replacing the new parts. Any thoughts? Could my new possibly be faulty?
IslandHeli is offline Find More Posts by IslandHeli
to remove ads between posts