HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 02, 2014, 11:10 AM
Israel, Haifa
Joined Jul 2012
417 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Sasne View Post
Hello everyone,

I am new user of Rabbit II FC. I bought it second hand and was included Ublox Neo 6M GPS antena. So connected it but could not assign Go Home to Turnigy 9XR.
I use Rabbit II tools V2.102:
I marked GPS receiver
For channel 8 I marked Go Home at heigh.
In Turnigy I chose channel 8 / source heigh /weight 100/Switch - RUD

But the switch does not react, i.e. it does not make beep sound saying that function is received at Rabbit. Anybody knows where could be the problem?
If you have Rabbit I cannel 8 not working can be normal was a design problem.
If you have Rabbit II need to work, check connection everything .
suggest take propeller out ( for security ), and check with another working channel that input.
you can use the console to do this
CapBlack is offline Find More Posts by CapBlack
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 03, 2014, 01:40 PM
Joined Oct 2014
4 Posts
Thank you CapBlack. I have Rabbit II. I will check, but got new strange problem:
After watching some youtube video played with F/S button. Before this intervention I could fly copter with GPS connected. Now if I connect GPS, I cannot unlock the turnigy. If I disconnect GPS, then everything is working.
If I understand correctly, GPS fails to pass system check. Should I try to bind transmitter and receiver again (because I pushed F/S buttom on the transmitter when copter was on and accidently later pushed the binding button of the receiver)?
I use FrSky V8FR-II.
M. Sasne is offline Find More Posts by M. Sasne
Old Nov 03, 2014, 07:23 PM
Joined Sep 2013
12 Posts
hi guys , already plug my gps and , it toilet bowl all the way hahahaha , i remove it, even the sonar , added weigth , field tested it with 5knots wind , i love it in manual mode , no HL , and i didnt expect a noobie frend can hover it fine...
futlus is offline Find More Posts by futlus