HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 05, 2012, 11:21 AM
São Paulo - Brazil
Joined Sep 2010
12 Posts
Discussion
Windows doesn't recognize my Elogger

Hi,

I Think im not the only one with this problem.
I just bought my first Elogger V4 from HobbyWireless but until now i couldn't make it works. All i got is a blinking LED. ***********
When I connect to my laptop I got the "Unknown Device" .I tried with 4 differents Desktops and 3 laptops (Sony,Acer and Dell) and got the same problem.
I also tried with a powered USB HUB, with and without battery connected.
Im from Brazil and it tooks almost 2 months to arrive, so I hope there are others suggestion to solve my problem.
eduardokenithi is offline Find More Posts by eduardokenithi
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 06, 2012, 12:34 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,936 Posts
Hi, and sorry to hear about your issue. Can you confirm that this issue occurs when nothing else is connected to the eLogger (just the eLogger and USB cable connected)?

Also, I think this is not likely the issue, but could you try a different USB cable with your logger?
billpa is offline Find More Posts by billpa
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 06, 2012, 07:35 PM
São Paulo - Brazil
Joined Sep 2010
12 Posts
yes, there is nothing connected to the elogger. Also changed the USB cable.
I already opened a ticket and will send the fault elogger to you soon.
Thanks,
eduardo
eduardokenithi is offline Find More Posts by eduardokenithi