HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 16, 2010, 09:43 PM
United States, MN, Prior Lake
Joined Dec 2009
7 Posts
Discussion
Let's discuss a trashed Micro 4-Site - re-build options?

Looking for a few ideas to re-purpose the parts!. I used to scratch build with balsa 20 years ago. This foamy thing is so cool! There should be plenty of trashed 4-sites out there soon too! I've seeing plenty of them destroyed! The best was a mid-air with a 250 size heli! Not much left!

I'd like to use the stock motor and battery combo if possible. I've seen a few other threads on the AR4600 Rx and many have opted for BL motors and a 1 oz ESC. Is this really needed? Is the better power to weight worth the added expense? I have 6 of the 150 size batteries and the mSR charger. Hoping to find something that "should" work with this set-up...

Not really looking for crazy 3D performance but I would like to leverage the 4 channel option. Thinking along the lines of an "hot" Ember with ailerons... Perhaps 3 channel suggestions too... Several at my local group are flying Nutballs. Perhaps a micro size would be fun... Suggestions on best materials too... Thanks in advance!
Grebs_59 is offline Find More Posts by Grebs_59
to remove ads between posts