HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Eternalflight, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 08, 2012, 10:26 PM
"I want more air time!"
Joined May 2008
1,142 Posts
Discussion
FPV Thousand Hills State Park

Very enjoyable stay at Thousand Hills State Park. My family enjoyed the cabins, boating, swimming, and fishing for our 4 day stay.
I was very impressed to see how well the Restaurant, boat rental and the rest of the facilities were taken care of. The restaurant, you must try. Fantastic!
" I'm looking forward to going back."

Flown with the Tricopter V 2.5..FPV. GO Pro2 camera, Dragon Link, Vtx 2.4Ghz

Thousand Hills State Park (3 min 27 sec)
Eternalflight is offline Find More Posts by Eternalflight
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Diamond 2500
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 09, 2012, 07:50 AM
Our Work Is Never Over
United States, VA, Woodbridge
Joined May 2012
322 Posts
Very nice video, I totally need to invest in a dragon link & 1.3ghz video for longer range flights
Blusky1 is offline Find More Posts by Blusky1
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 09, 2012, 09:59 PM
"I want more air time!"
Joined May 2008
1,142 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blusky1 View Post
Very nice video, I totally need to invest in a dragon link & 1.3ghz video for longer range flights
Thank you,
You'll be more comfortable flying knowing you basically have unlimited range with Dragon Link. I should of gone with 1.3Ghz but went with the 2.4Ghz Vtx. I love the range of the 2.4Ghz. But won't be flying with my buddy's at the park with it. Order the Dragon Link when you can, It always takes months to get. "My experience with Dragon Link", but worth it!

I have another Tri, the 6061 and it's set up with 5.8Ghz and spektrum AR7000, the video starts to drop out before the RC controls. Unles I am in a open farm field, then I must watch my distance.

Watching couple of your vids inspired me to go to the school track this evening and try to fly over the track. It was tough, but fun with the 6061 Tricopter.
Eternalflight is offline Find More Posts by Eternalflight
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Diamond 2500