HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 01, 2014, 03:37 PM
Joined Nov 2013
15 Posts
Name of wire connector on MCPX tail?

What is the name (and where can they be found) of the tiny 2 pin wire harness (see attached picture) that plugs the tail into the main board? I broke a pin on a couple of these and was wondering if there is better way that paying for whole new tail BLH3602L.
Thanks!
Zenthor is offline Find More Posts by Zenthor
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 01, 2014, 09:19 PM
United States, OR, Corvallis
Joined May 2014
107 Posts
this little helicopter is amazing. it was blowing ~20 to 25 mph gusts, so I had to try it out, and it handled it super. I wasn't flying circuits or anything, but just some simple in and out. it was shooting up/down/back/sideways but you could handle it and keep it under control. pretty fun!
HeliFlyer14 is offline Find More Posts by HeliFlyer14
Old Jul 01, 2014, 09:31 PM
Safety : practice & promote!
Joined Dec 2011
4,654 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenthor View Post
What is the name (and where can they be found) of the tiny 2 pin wire harness (see attached picture) that plugs the tail into the main board? I broke a pin on a couple of these and was wondering if there is better way that paying for whole new tail BLH3602L.
Thanks!
Check here.

http://www.rc-connectors.com/index.p...ls3gjof9r6gck0

Email the guy to verify that the part at the bottom is the one you want.
RoboHeli is offline Find More Posts by RoboHeli
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 01, 2014, 11:15 PM
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
6,542 Posts
The pins are easy off easy on once you remove the soft glue on top. just Wondered how they would break and more than one ? Maybe someone has dead motors with good end wires ? Maybe ask here on forum. These helis are small and need a easy hand and clam working on them. Blade helis are pretty easy to work on but parts/ screws/ conectors are small. Start to force things togther gonna cost you. FWIW
dankar04 is online now Find More Posts by dankar04