SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Yesterday, 10:36 PM
United States, VA, Roanoke
Joined May 2014
7 Posts
Rave
Experience with Quadframe.us

Had a really good experience with Quadframe.us today and thought they deserved a little recognition.

Decided on ordering one of thier medium lift octocopters today to carry a NEX-6 around. Curious about there shipping situation (how long it would be to ship and make sure they had it in stock), so sent them a email asking. I sent the email to the sales alias at 11:04am. At 11:06am got answer back from "P" from their sales letting me know if I ordered in next 30 mins it would ship today, so I ordered it at 11:30am. At 12:20pm I got an email that it was shipped.

Pretty good service!

Just a bit ago checked on tracking and frame will be here on Thursday. Planning on doing a build thread when I get it. Don't see much on the Quadframe frames (Jakub frames). There are tons of thread on the Tarot frames. I did find a few builds in with the "Jakub frames" thread but did not see any dedicated build threads for his frames.

Stay tuned.
andersonjd is online now Find More Posts by andersonjd
to remove ads between posts