HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 19, 2014, 09:12 PM
Don't Move I've Dropped My Nut
United States, AL, Huntsville
Joined Feb 2009
1,725 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarHopper44 View Post

I know motors & ESCs "& stuff" pretty well....but this one has me bamfoozled. Any clues?
I had similar issue. Turned out to be bad solder joints on two motor/ESC bullet connectors! If you are using the stock "Y" connector to the ESC's, run a temporary extension cable to ESC lead. On the stock "Y", they just joined the 3 ends and do a sloppy job of it....
bamaguy is offline Find More Posts by bamaguy
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 07:44 AM
Earthbound Skyhound
United States, NC, Richlands
Joined Jun 2011
5,392 Posts
I'll check those out Bama - thanks for the input. You too, Subs & WV - good to know I ain't the Lone Stranger on this thing.
5 good flights - this one would have been the sixth (aborted at takeoff). I don't think there's much of anything I fear more than trying to go thru a warranty claim process with Honky Kong. And if push comes to shove, I've got some Plush 40's!
StarHopper44 is offline Find More Posts by StarHopper44
RCG Plus Member