SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Dec 03, 2012, 06:38 PM
Joined Apr 2012
139 Posts
I started with a 2bnf and receiver kit from alixpress for US$65 delivered. The one i got from banggood is rubbish the blade broke on the second day and on the 3rd day the helo developed a vibration after a crash.
PhilMcCracken is offline Find More Posts by PhilMcCracken
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 03, 2012, 08:11 PM
Always borking my corter
Joined Feb 2012
126 Posts
I just got my new v911, it is from wltoys and I got it from banggood. It's the orange and black model but its the latest revision with updated head design, battery, etc. The batteries in the newest model are more tucked and less likely to take an impact. The batteries are also more secure and are actually kind of hard to remove (a small piece of tape solves this).I would go with the newest model, I believe it is the third revision.
bflan2001 is offline Find More Posts by bflan2001
Old Dec 03, 2012, 08:39 PM
Iowa City Iowa
Joined Jun 2000
417 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bflan2001 View Post
I just got my new v911, it is from wltoys and I got it from banggood. It's the orange and black model but its the latest revision with updated head design, battery, etc. The batteries in the newest model are more tucked and less likely to take an impact. The batteries are also more secure and are actually kind of hard to remove (a small piece of tape solves this).I would go with the newest model, I believe it is the third revision.
I'm looking at that one as well since I went with three of the newer version's at Tmart for about the same price as a MSR. Battery sure looks like a Eflite.

But like stated. The BG v911's aren't made by WLToys

Im about to order from BG also. Where are you guys buying the turnigy 9X's?
GiantScale is offline Find More Posts by GiantScale
Old Dec 03, 2012, 08:44 PM
Always borking my corter
Joined Feb 2012
126 Posts
Are you sure they aren't made by wltoys? The one I got says wltoys on the transmitter, and I think the main board also says it.

The batteries are similar to the blades but they are different. I haven't found a good aftermarket battery for it yet, hopefully that will change soon.
Old Dec 03, 2012, 08:48 PM
Iowa City Iowa
Joined Jun 2000
417 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bflan2001 View Post
Are you sure they aren't made by wltoys? The one I got says wltoys on the transmitter, and I think the main board also says it.
Its just what Iv heard..read
also read they are better.. this post isnt that long dude.. lol
Old Dec 03, 2012, 08:58 PM
Always borking my corter
Joined Feb 2012
126 Posts
I'm going to check mine out tonight but I'm pretty sure I saw a wltoys main board, and the transmitter definitely says wltoys on it.
Old Dec 06, 2012, 12:32 PM
Iowa City Iowa
Joined Jun 2000
417 Posts
Anyone know which mode the Tmart V911's are? I ordered the new battery version but don't see a choice of mode 1 or mode 2 like ln the BG site.

I sure hope the throttle is on the left stick!
Old Dec 08, 2012, 09:47 AM
Joined Nov 2012
7 Posts
I have a yellow BNF and a white blue wl toys: the wl toys is way more stable and way less noisy! maybe I've just been unlucky as in fact parts look the same...
Druuna is offline Find More Posts by Druuna
Old Dec 08, 2012, 10:45 AM
Iowa City Iowa
Joined Jun 2000
417 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Druuna View Post
I have a yellow BNF and a white blue wl toys: the wl toys is way more stable and way less noisy! maybe I've just been unlucky as in fact parts look the same...
Interesting.. Iv got 3 new battery versions coming from Tmart and 2 BNF's coming from BG so I can compare. Cant wait cuz my MSR isnt flying very well lately.

I cant quite figure out why the yellow BNF with old batteries is so special..