HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 03, 2013, 07:49 AM
United States, FL, Miami
Joined Sep 2011
75 Posts
Rant
Worst Support i have ever seen

'ing support takes days for a reply from any of the support staff, god-forbid you have a large problem.

Ran into a few problems in the pass but warranty issues, 'ing tells me whats wrong? wait days for my reply... then the response and another few days for them to reply to that. How in the world they keep the doors open for business.

I rather pay more for better support or go to my local shop here... u hobbyking.. I'll take my loses and not send my item back to HK
u
stilv is offline Find More Posts by stilv
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 03, 2013, 09:14 AM
Joined Feb 2013
6 Posts
I think maybe this is in the wrong forum as you mention HobbyKing. I am about to start ordering with Hobby Lobby International so if you did mean HL not HK it would be helpful if you listed more details on your issue.

Pretty sure you did mean HobbyKing though.
Godfather1138 is offline Find More Posts by Godfather1138
Old Mar 03, 2013, 07:43 PM
I like Runnnnnning
Joined Aug 2012
290 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather1138 View Post
I think maybe this is in the wrong forum as you mention HobbyKing. I am about to start ordering with Hobby Lobby International so if you did mean HL not HK it would be helpful if you listed more details on your issue.

Pretty sure you did mean HobbyKing though.
Agreed , In all my rc years have I ever heard that about HL, im sure he's
got the wrong company.
Forrest Gump 23 is offline Find More Posts by Forrest Gump 23
Old Mar 04, 2013, 10:45 AM
Support Your Local Hobby Shops
Nashville, TN
Joined Feb 2005
748 Posts
aero104 is offline Find More Posts by aero104
Last edited by aero104; Mar 04, 2013 at 04:48 PM.
Old Mar 11, 2013, 11:30 AM
United States, FL, Miami
Joined Sep 2011
75 Posts
maybe wrong forum, but isnt the wrong company "HOBBYKING" im over it and ending up getting what i need somewhere else but im pretty much done with "HOBBYKING"
Old Mar 11, 2013, 01:36 PM
RC plane addict ;-)
United Kingdom, England, Norwich
Joined Aug 2008
1,753 Posts
Not sure how you went about getting in touch with HK support center for them to take a few days,the only couple of times i've had to get in touch with them i just clicked on the 24 hour support center and it then took me to another web page,then i clicked on the live online chat and i was talking to someone in less than a minute,all i had to do was type what my problem was and then they got stuck into it and i was on my way again in about three or four minutes later with it all sorted out.

Quite easy and fast i thought.
startazz is offline Find More Posts by startazz
Old Mar 13, 2013, 09:55 AM
United States, FL, Miami
Joined Sep 2011
75 Posts
support ticket