Old Jan 29, 2014, 04:41 PM
Customer Support
United States, CA, Irwindale
Joined Nov 2010
252 Posts
Yippee!
BlitzRCWorks NX3 3-Axis Airplane Gyro

Good afternoon Pilots!
We recently received a new shipment of Gyros.
Please welcome the BlitzRCWorks NX3 3-Axis Airplane Gyro.
It supports 4 model types, which are Single Aileron, Dual Ailerons (Flaperons), Delta-Wing, and V-Tail. The Flight Modes that it supports are the Standard / Rate Mode for stabilization, Hold Mode for calibration, and Off Mode so you can have total control of the aircraft using the transmitter. You're looking at a 40mm x 25mm 3-Axis Gyro that can be configured to a comfortable or more senstive send of control depending on your own preference.
Obtain one now at http://www.bananahobby.com/blitzrcwo...lane-gyro.html.

Nancy BH CSR is offline Find More Posts by Nancy BH CSR
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 04, 2014, 12:37 AM
Joined Apr 2012
16 Posts
nx3 gyro

I have just ordered this for my Skysurfer Pro. Any comments yet from anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy BH CSR View Post
Good afternoon Pilots!
We recently received a new shipment of Gyros.
Please welcome the BlitzRCWorks NX3 3-Axis Airplane Gyro.
It supports 4 model types, which are Single Aileron, Dual Ailerons (Flaperons), Delta-Wing, and V-Tail. The Flight Modes that it supports are the Standard / Rate Mode for stabilization, Hold Mode for calibration, and Off Mode so you can have total control of the aircraft using the transmitter. You're looking at a 40mm x 25mm 3-Axis Gyro that can be configured to a comfortable or more senstive send of control depending on your own preference.
Obtain one now at http://www.bananahobby.com/blitzrcwo...lane-gyro.html.

gusscott is offline Find More Posts by gusscott
Old Mar 04, 2014, 02:12 PM
Joined Mar 2014
66 Posts
NX3 Gyro Video

Hello gusscott!

The NX3 Gyro is amazing in flight and easy to use! I was able to test it out and use it in flight with different aircraft, and it does a fantastic job at keeping the unit stable in the air. An instructional video will be coming very soon!
BHCSR ALEX is offline Find More Posts by BHCSR ALEX
Old Mar 07, 2014, 12:26 PM
Joined Mar 2014
66 Posts
NX3 Review Video is LIVE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gusscott View Post
I have just ordered this for my Skysurfer Pro. Any comments yet from anyone?
gusscott, the NX3 review video is now live! I suggest checking it out if you need some assistance with the setup procedure.

I have linked it below:

NX3 Gyro Review feat. Knight 860 & Sky Surfer V.5 (33 min 18 sec)
Old Jun 23, 2014, 08:42 PM
Joined Jan 2014
44 Posts
very nice gyro. I really want one. Anybody use theres yet if so how did they work
kwebersole is offline Find More Posts by kwebersole
Old Jun 24, 2014, 01:08 PM
Joined Mar 2014
66 Posts
Hello kwebersole!

I apologize if you were looking for opinions from others, but I would like to add on a few details. Currently we carry two gyro systems, the NX3 3-axis Gyro and the BS2X 2-axis Gyro. Out of the two, the NX3 is by far the easiest to use and also the one with additional features such as the extra axis. On an airplane it will aid with the longitudinal, lateral and vertical axis.

You are able to dial-in how much you would like for the gyro to assist you during flight. This is done through a set of dial pods and depending on your preference, you can make it out to be very subtle or more involved with the corrections during the flight. I would not recommend applying too much correctional input or the gyro may over compensate which can be an issue during flight. If you have an adequate radio system, you also have the option to turn it off or on during flight.

The overall flight performance of the NX3 was great, I was able to easily tell the difference when it was shut off and back on. The wind conditions were manageable during the times that I flew, but the NX3 made it even better and provided some peace of mind with the extra stability. It's a very nice system to have, especially if you are trying to learn new things you are not comfortable with but plan on doing in the future without the gyro. Hope this helps!

All the best,
Alex