HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 27, 2014, 03:42 AM
That Free Gas Weirdo Huh ?
Pleasant Valley Modelport
Joined Sep 2006
8,556 Posts
My problem ended when I replaced everything in the rotary generation components with a new engine and APC prop. I have never been good at balancing and tracking wood props. Maybe track props better with temporary florescent water colors and a black light. Paint the tips two different colors and see if it can be shimmed in to a better spin.
Chophop is online now Find More Posts by Chophop
Old Aug 27, 2014, 09:11 PM
That Free Gas Weirdo Huh ?
Pleasant Valley Modelport
Joined Sep 2006
8,556 Posts
A traffic cop pulls a woman over, walks up to the window and says Stop a Doodle Dooooo.
She says check back back back back, check back back back back.
He looks and says all cleeeeer, all cleeeeer.
She looks out the window and says errrraerrraeeeeeerrrrr.
A truck hooks the cop's belt and pulls him under the tires.
She drives of laughing and says cluck...cluck cluck cluck cluck.
Chophop is online now Find More Posts by Chophop
Old Aug 29, 2014, 04:34 PM
Don't look at me like that....
United States, AR, McDougal
Joined Aug 2005
2,798 Posts
I want some...............
62pilot is offline Find More Posts by 62pilot
Old Aug 29, 2014, 08:07 PM
EIEIEIO Classic is dway ta go!
Northeast Pa. .Heyna or No?
Joined Aug 2009
1,920 Posts
Did you read about all of the looting in Ferguson MO recently ?
There was a huge shoe store in the center of town that was looted and not one work shoe was taken !
However all of the loafers were gone.
flyinwalenda is online now Find More Posts by flyinwalenda
Old Yesterday, 07:45 AM
Its all fun
Australia, NSW, Forster
Joined Oct 2004
7,154 Posts
COMING up with a good one-liner is not easy.

But a few of the world’s best comedians have mastered the art of making people laugh with just one line.

Here are 20 classic one-liners:

Woody Allen: “Having sex is like bridge. If you don’t have a good partner, you’d better have a good hand.”

Steven Wright: “I think it’s wrong that only one company makes the game Monopoly.”

Demetri Martin: “The worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades.”

Groucho Marx: “I never forget a face, but in your case I’d be glad to make an exception.”

Zach Galifianakis: “I have a lot of growing up to do. I realised that the other day inside my fort.”

Jimmy Carr: “A big girl once came up to me after a show and said, ‘I think you’re fatist.’ I said, ‘No. I think you’re fattest.’”

Rodney Dangerfield: “I’m so ugly that my proctologist stuck his finger in my mouth.”

Bob Newhart: “I don’t like country music, but I don’t mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means ‘put down’”.

Joan Rivers: “The people voting for the Oscars are so old. I haven’t seen one Academy Award voter with a tampon in her purse.”

Jay Leno: “Remember the good old days when the only bomb you had to worry about on a plane was the Rob Schneider movie?”

Jerry Seinfeld: “Looking at cleavage is like looking at the sun. You don’t stare at it. It’s too risky. You get a sense of it and then you look away.”

Louis C.K.: “There are two types of people in the world: People who say they pee in the shower and dirty fu**ing liars.”

Bill Bailey: “My first job was selling doors, door to door. That’s a tough job isn’t it? Bing Bong; ‘Hello, can I interest you in a ... oh sh** you’ve got one already haven’t you? Well never mind…’”

Robin Williams: “We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture.”

George Carlin: “Ever notice that anyone going slower than you is an idiot, but anyone going faster is a maniac?”

Michael McIntyre: “Who’s phoning radio stations to warn of traffic jams? Who in their right mind gets stuck and thinks: ‘Get me the phone — I must warn the others. It’s too late for me’?”

Ricky Gervais: “Put a bet on the paralympics the other day; try telling the bookies that they’re all winners.”

Lee Mack: “I remember the last thing my nan said to me before she died. ‘What are you doing here with that hammer?’”

Phyllis Diller: “I do dinner in three phases; serve the food, clear the table, bury the dead.”

Russell Brand: “No wonder Bob Geldof is such an expert on famine. He’s been dining off I Don’t Like Mondays for 30 years.”
Tonystott is online now Find More Posts by Tonystott