Find More Posts by MicroRotors
3D Toy Designer
USA, CA, Hesperia
Joined May 2001
4,921 Posts
Question
New to FPV And Need Advise

Hello All,

I'm going to dive into the world of FPV and would like to start with the Ultra Micro FPV Camera and Video Transmitter (SPMVA1100) http://www.horizonhobby.com/ultra-mi...tter-spmva1100

I have read that it is compatible with the Fatshark systems but I wear eye glasses (farsighted) so the goggles option will not work for me unless I'm missing something.

What Monitor can I get to attach to my transmitter that will work with this camera or is there any better options?

Regards
Bill
MicroRotors is offline Find More Posts by MicroRotors
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My New Toy!
to remove ads between posts
Old May 27, 2015, 10:33 PM
Find More Posts by MicroRotors
3D Toy Designer
USA, CA, Hesperia
Joined May 2001
4,921 Posts
Hmm, ...

I would have thought this one to be easy to answer from some of you FPV guru's out there.
MicroRotors is offline Find More Posts by MicroRotors
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My New Toy!
Old May 28, 2015, 06:34 AM
Find More Posts by mphsjeep
United States, TN, Memphis
Joined Dec 2004
131 Posts
Well I'm no Guru but this might work for you:

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...mera_PNF_.html

Not as slick as Fatsharks. Mine is coming in the mail. I did add a wide angle lens(read the reviews on the item page) and my total was around $125 shipped.
mphsjeep is offline Find More Posts by mphsjeep