SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Apr 30, 2013, 09:33 PM
Canada, ON, Innisfil
Joined Aug 2010
507 Posts
Help!
Google Earth Tracks - Will not import past midnight UTC

Just got my Eagle Tree toys the other day and gave them a quick trip in my Super Cub LP to get a feel for them.

When I imported the data from the recorder and exported to Google Earth as a track, it would only display 3 minutes of a 13 minute flight...

However eLogger showed the correct info and the full 13 minutes.

I found that Google Earth would stop the track file at midnight (00:00z) UTC and not import anything past that.

If I edit the KML file and change the hours so that the entire track does not cross midnight, it's fine and imports it all the way.

---

Anyone else encounter this bug (in Goggle Earth I expect) and know of a way around it?

Thanks!
Tim
Thorvald is offline Find More Posts by Thorvald
Last edited by Thorvald; Apr 30, 2013 at 10:07 PM.
to remove ads between posts