HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 07, 2012, 12:53 AM
Joined Sep 2009
37 Posts
Discussion
Coverite Microlite Envelope

Hi everybody... I'm working on a project at the moment and need to pick an envelope material ASAP. Have any of you ever used coverite microlite to make an envelope? It's only 0.06 ounces per square foot so it's rather appealing if it will retain gas well.... Any opinions, experiences, knowledge? Suggestion for a different material that will work better? The envelope is going to be 10ft long if that makes a difference and the reason I was looking at coverite microlite is because i currently have a coupon for tower hobbies that would allow me to get a lot of it really cheap, but if it's not going to hold helium well, it'd make more sense to get something that will and pay more, as we all know helium isn't cheap. Thanks.
broken flyer is offline Find More Posts by broken flyer
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 10, 2012, 06:38 PM
Hot glue held together by foam
United States, WA, Vancouver
Joined Aug 2010
2,848 Posts
RC Blimp supplies

http://j.piri.home.mchsi.com/parts.htm
balsa or carbon is offline Find More Posts by balsa or carbon