SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Float Flyer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 21, 2009, 02:41 AM
It actually Flies!
Salmon Arm, British Columbia, Canada
Joined Feb 2006
548 Posts
Discussion
Fitting the Main Ldg Gear

I managed to fix the issue with the Ldg gear interference with the help of this great thread that is going on in the workshop. http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1113526

I think I am getting to a lay out that I like. Though the Nacelles are still too large for scale, I think this is the best it is going to get. I might be able to choke the exhaust too much. I am really hoping to avoid filling two more engine holes with EDF's. I think the weight gain would be a bad trade off against slower landing speeds.

Next stop is the nose gear and working out a steerable, retractable mechanism.

Once I have the retract mechanism sorted for the nose gear, I can finally get to building frames, formers and ribs.
Float Flyer is offline Find More Posts by Float Flyer
to remove ads between posts