SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Aug 19, 2014, 07:21 PM
Joined Aug 2014
19 Posts
Discussion
rc motocross track

here's an offroad 1/5 scale track me and a friend race our MM450's on. it's a shame there are only a couple guys that are into rc bikes in this area . the track works very well . big wide lanes and all the jumps are easy to do .
geez is online now Find More Posts by geez
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 19, 2014, 08:11 PM
If u aint 1st your last
Sydney, Australia
Joined Mar 2010
1,813 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by geez View Post
here's an offroad 1/5 scale track me and a friend race our MM450's on. it's a shame there are only a couple guys that are into rc bikes in this area . the track works very well . big wide lanes and all the jumps are easy to do .
track looks awesome where is it located, have you got any video of the bikes on the track.
Throttlejunkie is offline Find More Posts by Throttlejunkie
Old Aug 19, 2014, 08:49 PM
Joined Aug 2014
19 Posts
the track is on the other side of the world for you. Walton , Ontario, Canada . still working on some video .
Old Aug 20, 2014, 04:35 AM
If u aint 1st your last
Sydney, Australia
Joined Mar 2010
1,813 Posts
Quote:
the track is on the other side of the world for you. Walton , Ontario, Canada . still working on some video .
Yea i knew it wasn't near me i couldn't be that lucky but there may be others with bikes in your area that don't know it's there & you might get some more racers
Look forward to your vid
Throttlejunkie is offline Find More Posts by Throttlejunkie
Old Aug 20, 2014, 07:25 AM
Australia, QLD, Burua
Joined Jul 2012
2,674 Posts
Nice size track for these bikes , I'd like to see some video, be great .
chktm is online now Find More Posts by chktm
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: More bike fun
Old Aug 20, 2014, 04:37 PM
RC Dirt Bike Action
California central coast
Joined Feb 2010
1,782 Posts
Quote:
You teased me that photo on facebook. Its Paul right? Hope you can get some vid of the bike tearing it up before winter up there!
JohnnyMc is offline Find More Posts by JohnnyMc
Old Aug 21, 2014, 06:31 AM
Joined Aug 2014
19 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyMc View Post
You teased me that photo on facebook. Its Paul right? Hope you can get some vid of the bike tearing it up before winter up there!
yes it's paul .i'm still looking for some rc motocross guys in our area. hard to believe there are only 2 of us within 3 hours of the track. i'm heading to the track this weekend , weather permitting. i'll try and get some video .
Old Aug 21, 2014, 04:43 PM
Australia, QLD, Burua
Joined Jul 2012
2,674 Posts
Quote:
yes it's paul .i'm still looking for some rc motocross guys in our area. hard to believe there are only 2 of us within 3 hours of the track. i'm heading to the track this weekend , weather permitting. i'll try and get some video .
Have fun Paul, some video would be cool .
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 21, 2014, 06:43 PM
London Ontario Canada
Joined Aug 2004
17 Posts
Hey Paul where's the video of the mini z
Crashed999 is offline Find More Posts by Crashed999
Old Sep 22, 2014, 07:04 PM
Australia, QLD, Burua
Joined Jul 2012
2,674 Posts
Track Video

Unfortunately its not bikes but I saw this video of the track shown. Looks huge .
CANADIAN FIFTH SCALE NATIONALS (17 min 31 sec)
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 22, 2014, 07:59 PM
Joined Aug 2014
19 Posts
it really is perfect for the bikes . nice and wide and flowing . the rc track shares 200 acres with the Canadian national motocross track so the rc bike was a big hit the day I had it there . wish you could still buy a mm450. it's terrible to show them how cool they are only to tell them you can't buy one anymore . me and crashed 999 have the track to ourselves. can't find anyone with an rc bike of anykind in our area .
Old Sep 22, 2014, 09:11 PM
Australia, QLD, Burua
Joined Jul 2012
2,674 Posts
Quote:
it really is perfect for the bikes . nice and wide and flowing . the rc track shares 200 acres with the Canadian national motocross track so the rc bike was a big hit the day I had it there . wish you could still buy a mm450. it's terrible to show them how cool they are only to tell them you can't buy one anymore . me and crashed 999 have the track to ourselves. can't find anyone with an rc bike of anykind in our area .
It is a great shame about the MM, you could've kicked off MX racing in your area, great track.
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 22, 2014, 09:34 PM
MY '75 CZ "FALTA REPLICA" 2010
Waterford, Michigan
Joined May 2006
1,246 Posts
Quote:

geez, Where in Ontario? I live in S.E. Michigan, with 2 of us that have a clue about RC motocross!
TopDave is offline Find More Posts by TopDave
Old Sep 23, 2014, 05:26 AM
Joined Aug 2014
19 Posts
the track is in Walton, Ontario . about 2 hrs across the border from port huron.
Old Sep 23, 2014, 10:17 PM
MY '75 CZ "FALTA REPLICA" 2010
Waterford, Michigan
Joined May 2006
1,246 Posts
Quote:
the track is in Walton, Ontario . about 2 hrs across the border from port huron.
Geez, geez, that/'s prolly doable. I'm only 45 minutes from Port Huron. I'm out in cali for the on road nationals, but I ll be home in a couple weeks! Hopefully, the snow will hold off til Chrismas, lol.
TopDave is offline Find More Posts by TopDave