SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 06, 2014, 06:00 PM
Joined Oct 2014
2 Posts
Discussion
Steer gimbal with 2nd radio

Alright, I just ordered a Tarot 680, with a KK2.1.5 flight controller board.

I will build a 3-axis gimbal myself with a 3d printer, Turnigy GBM5206 motors(are these any good for a DSLR camera?).

I want a second person to be able to steer the gimbal, while the other one is controlling the aircraft. I have a display which I will attach to my second transmitter, and the second receiver on the hexacopter will be connected to the gimbal controller board to control the camera.

But which controller board can I use? Is this even possible? Will the gimbal still correct for the "vibrations" when the second pilot is panning the camera? I don't want to spend a fortune either.

Thanks in advance!
Hatmpatn is offline Find More Posts by Hatmpatn
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 06, 2014, 06:06 PM
Joined Oct 2014
2 Posts
The work in progress.
Hatmpatn is offline Find More Posts by Hatmpatn