SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 14, 2013, 03:02 PM
on the edge
United States, IL, Peoria
Joined Jul 2012
185 Posts
Question
Appeal on behalf of others

There are two members that I know give you guys grief that have been permanently banned. I used to argue with one of them myself so I know what goes on. I read their posts in this subforum as well.

I am asking for an appeal on behalf of Valanti256 and porcia83. I don't really know either of them personally or anyone else on here for that matter but I thought I would try this.

I had seen that they both received 40 point infraction that were changed to 10's the following day and have now been changed back to 40's with a permanent ban.

Is there anyway that you guys would consider trying a temporary ban instead in an effort to keep them as a part of the RCG family while trying to get them to learn how to play well together?

I'm a nobody that doesn't know anyone or much of anything when it comes to RC so I know this is a lot to ask for.

Please consider it.

Thanks
Frank
franke is offline Find More Posts by franke
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 14, 2013, 04:11 PM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,445 Posts
Thanks for the post. We will take it into consideration.
Jim T. Graham is offline Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
Old Feb 16, 2013, 02:10 PM
on the edge
United States, IL, Peoria
Joined Jul 2012
185 Posts
Jim, Thanks for the consideration. I apologize for any grief this has brought anyone. That was not my intention.
franke is offline Find More Posts by franke