Old Jan 05, 2014, 08:08 PM
Su-27's Rule!
Philippines, NCR, Pasig City
Joined Nov 2012
612 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by eflightray View Post
TV ?

I never let my folding props watch TV, it's all too violent for anything smaller than a 16" x 8", but I do read bedtime stories to my 6" x 3" little folders.

My point in post #16 was for 'pusher' locations, where the blades fold back on to nothing, unless you use a reversed spinner.
That was too funny! I meant Thrust Vectoring, will it have problems with gyroscopic precession.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackerbes View Post
OK, here is some stuff on folding props I gathered in the course of choosing and using them. For the most part, this is Aeronaut data but it can be applied to Graupner folding props of the same size and type and it will be pretty close.

As you look at the attached images and documents, they or the data in them is pretty much self explanatory and useful.

Here is a thread where I tried to get some help on the translations, it shed some light on some of the stuff that I did not understand:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1541551

After I got props on a couple glider and was happy I pretty much lost interest in this stuff and have not used it much since...

Jack
Thanks Jack!
Su-33 is online now Find More Posts by Su-33
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: A cheap way to measure Kv
to remove ads between posts